Realization

They all sat on the round table while eating diffrent things,  while you stared at them keenly.

A trip ?

Yoongi enquired and you nodded with a smile. Anna exchanged a look with you while resumed her coffee.

You want us to join you..?

Anna asked and you nodded with a big smile , that's when jungkook looked up as well.

But isn't this trip your and Ren's  ?

Yoongi questioned and jungkook looked back at you. You hesitated a little.

But I want my friends to be with me..we'll have fun..he's arranging everything..!!

You announced and blinked in pure desperation , there was a silence of mere seconds.

I'm in !!!

Yoongi finally replied and gave you a gummy smile,  you chuckled and looked at Anna,  who was still silent.

Ok...I'll come..

She finally said with a small smile , as you knew she'll agree anyways.
Now all eyes were on jungkook who acted to be unaware about the topic going on as he bited on the sandwich.

Would you join us  ?

You asked fiddling with your fingers , obviously you were quiet nervous to ask him , as after what has happened between them.
You somewhere expected a no from him.

Sure..!!

He muttered under his breath and you were almost shocked,  you blinked twice as you stared at him.

I won't mind...if everybody is going.. he corrected himself to avoid the awkwardness. Yoongi chuckled at the side knowing why exactly he agreed.

The day of trip :

You all gathered at the airport with the  cool looks ,  Anna reached as well , but jungkook and yoongi was nowhere found.

Are they coming or not  ?

Ren asked while seeing his watch time to time. You nervously bited your lips while looking at the entrance .

Finally you saw them both walking in , you sighed as they were not bothered to be late.
Anna patted your hand to give you a little motivation.

Don't even try to get on him..be calm

Yoongi mumbled while walking with jungkook who smirked in return.

I never  start fight.. he does...

Yoongi sighed in defeat and they finally reached , even though Ren doesn't like jungkook  , he has to bear with him for your sake.

Because they are your friends.

We should go now.. Ren spoke and looked at you , you nodded and evervody started walking when Suddenly Ren held your hand , and made you walk with him.

Jungkook clutched his hand in a tight fist , and Anna was witnessed by this , as she looked at yoongi who saw the same thing.
They were aware of jungkook's temper for you now.

In the evening,  you all reached to the destination,  that was just another city for explore.

You know I have been to this place before...but everytime I come here..it really feels so nice.. this place has a nice vibe...