Part 12

Khushi: I mean yesterday your Ex-girlfriend came, today your another Ex-girlfriend came, for whom you fought with your family for your live in together realtionship.. maybe tomorrow your another Ex-girlfriend with a child will come stating that child is yours.. (she said to alert him but Arnav thought she did not trust him)

Arnav: Khushi.. (painfully) I never shared any physical relation with anyone, (keeping his forehead on her) in future my children will be only our children.. (refereing to Sheetal and Lavanya) they mean nothing to me.. and i explained already about sheetal.. while Lavanya she is my friend,  I requested her to act as my girlfriend as Di, Nani and Mami are back of me for marraige... I am never in live-in relation with her.. (his tears started rolling on his cheeks but he cared less) trust me please... (he immediately left guestroom room)

Khushi looked at him getting dumbstruck as she thought to alert him but he understood in a different way..

As Mami asked Lavanya decided to stay in Shantivan for few days before she clear her apartment and shift..

.....

At afternoon

Khushi is going to NK room as she want to discuss about sheetal with him.. Lavanya went to AR after lunch, while Arnav and Akash went in the morning.. and the rest of them are in their room except the 3-S who are still in Hopsital.. Aarav did not behave grumpy with them after Sheetal left, he just silently had his lunch and went to the allocated room..

....

NK room

Khushi was about to knock the open door, as NK is standing with his back towards the door but stopped.. Khushi could here only one side conversation..

NK: What? Nannav went to hospital?

Aman: he said its important.. is Khushi fine? How is she behaving after ASR left?

NK: Khushiji is fine aman.. she is normal only... but why he went to hospital?

Aman: NK he said it is important.. but did not said me, but luckily he took appointment in the hopsital where my sister is working.. I asked her and she said he took appointment for..

NK: for?

Aman: Virginity test..

NK: Virginity test? (He asked getting shock, whereas Khushi also stood shocked listening this)

Aman: thats why I am asking how Khushi is behaving?

NK: you mean Khushi and Nannav would have fought?

Aman: maybe..

Their conversation continued but Khushi left to the guestroom,  taking her phone she went to Arnav's room as she don't want to disturb her mama..

She immediately dialed Arnav number after closing the door.. Arnav immediately answered in the first ring seeing her calling..

Arnav: (with concern) khushi tum teek hai na? What happened?

Khushi: Where are you Raizada?

Arnav: (gulping the lump) Khushi I came out for some important work.. (and that's when the componder said ' ASR doctor is calling you in ' he said which Khushi heard it clearly) Khushi...I (before he can say anything)

Khushi: I did not ask for any Virginity report..

Arnav: you did not.. but I want to prove myself..

Khushi: no need..

Arnav: khushi I will call you back..

Khushi: listen to me Arnav, if you go into doctor cabin now, I will leave immediately.. and you can never find me.. Khushi will be death for you..