Part 5

Khushi: (nodding her head, she went to NK and took the discharge papers, and then kneeled down infront of Shashi and asked) can I stay with you for few days mama? (She asked throwing another bomb on arnav, as she don't want to come with him)

Arnav: khushi.. (kneeling down beside khushi infront of shashi and holding her hand) please you too don't leave me.. (he said painfully as he finally understood his importance in his di and nani life) i can't take it.. (khushi sighed feeling pity on him, but then she is not Khushi Kumari Gupta or Khushi Kumari Gupta singh Raizada to give in just like that)

Khushi: why are you like this Mr. Raizada (She asked standing up, arnav too stood up automatically) I am correcting your biggest mistake of your life... (Arnav closed his eyes to control the pain in his heart) then why are you stopping me?

Arnav: Khushi please let me explain.. (cutting him off)

Khushi: you no need to explain me raizada.. you are no one to me..

Arnav: i am your husband dammit...

Khushi: we are not ritually wedded raizada and i am breaking this contract... for that if you want to break Akash and payal marriage... (looking at Arnav's eyes) i don't care you can do it..

Payal: ritually not married?

Khushi: no we did not take pheres nor there is any pandit to chant mantras.. he just tied mangalsutra and filled sindoor.. ( now that was a big blow on everyone)

Payal: (she couldn't control her anger anymore, going towards Arnav and holding his collar) how could you do this? What if khushi could not have got her memories? You would have left her?... you brought my sister into Shantivan without a proper marriage... how did you thought she will be facing the society after six months? Do you even know how this damn society will behave if you give them an opportunity? (Arnav looked away from payal) you did not thought of it did you? (Seeing his silent, she jerked him, and started clapping slowly) okay let's believe just let us assume if Khushi and Shyam has an affair, why it is only a Khushi fault? It is shyam who said he loves khushi right? Now say me raizada you thought to punish Khushi by marrying her against her moral by blackmailing her then how did you punished shyam? (Arnav looked down, as he don't have any answer to her question, whereas Khushi smriked internally seeing payal fighting and other raizadas stood shock seeing payal who is silent, shouting on arnav angrily) I said answer me.. (she shouted as even after few minutes arnav did not answer her question)

Arnav: no..nothing...

Payal: how could you do it? Do you know what will this society name my khushi? (Before she can continue arnav cut her off)

Arnav: Don't payal.. Don't complete it.. (controlling his anger) i may not have married her ritually but i married her legally.. (after a pause he added) she is my legally wedded wife.. (all signed in relief as khushi name will not be spoiled in this society but khushi looked at him in confusion and tried to remember the day she signed the contract but she did not remembered anything as she signed the contract without reading it, seeing khushi in confusion) that is not a contract but an application for legally registering our marriage...

Khushi: with what name you registered the marriage? (She asked composing her confusion state)

Arnav: our name.. (seeing khushi giving sacratic look) i mean Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada..

Khushi: thanks for informing raizada...(arnav looked at her in confusion) soon i will get a court order that I am not related to the name Khushi Kumari Gupta.. so that will make all the contracts entered on the name Khushi Kumari Gupta invalid and so will be the marriage, as marriage is also a contract under Hindhu law.. (Arnav looked at her painfully as she wants to leave him) shall we go mama? (She asked looking at Shashi who blinked his eyes as okay) so i hope this is the last time i am seeing you all... (looking at Raizadas and finally at arnav) goodbye..

Arnav: (holding Khushi's hand) please khushi.. give a chance to explain myself... scold me, beat me, but be with me.. just one chance.. please.. (he hugged her tightly mumbling her to give one chance as she is the light in his dark life)

Khushi: (breaking the hug) no... i am not ready to give you any chance.. (remebering something) but.. (frowing herself as if deciding whether she should say it or not)

Arnav: (understanding her dilemma) what is it khushi? You can say me anything..

Khushi: i will stay in Shantivan if you accept my two conditions..

Arnav: i am ready Khushi.. (he said immediately without thinking)

Khushi: don't you want to know the two conditions?

Arnav: it's not necessary.. i will do anything to make you give me a chance and Shantivan is your house too...

Khushi: it is not your chance raizada.. i just said I will stay.. that means as a guest not as your contractual wife or whatever.. (Arnav fisted his plams to control his emotions) and listen to my condition.. i want my mama too also stay with me, as I said I don't trust anyone except my mama..(Arnav nodded immediately accepting the condition) and the other one is (looking at Anjali and then at Arnav) I want Shyam Monohar Jha back in Shantivan.. (everyone gasped hearing her condition)