Part 9

Arnav nodded understanding eventhough he is hurt..

Arnav: I have a meeting.. (saying this he left)

NK: (With a sigh he took his phone and called someone) hello Aman..

Aman: ha NK..

NK: nannav has got hurt.. he did not banded his plam can you do it..

Aman: okay... but you could also do it right..

NK: I am angry on his.. (and he explained what happened in Shantivan after Aman left)

Aman: did khushi remove her mangalsutra?

NK: (gulping down) yes..

Aman: it seems that there is no way for both of them to be together..

NK: you want them to be together?

Aman: deep down you also want that NK, it is just you couldn't digest the fact the person you admire the most in your life can do something like this..

NK: it is Khushiji aman who suffered.. you should have seen how Khushiji suffered to find Nannav when he is kidnapped when no one has any idea.. She nearly died, that's her love.. yes you are right.. deep down I want them to be together not because of Nannav but because Khushiji loves him beyond anything.. now too see cried, she may thought I didn't observed her red eyes but I did but still I kept quiet..I will never support Nannav if he doesn't earn her forgiveness...

Aman: I understand NK, even I am angry on him and even I can't forgive him after now Khushi called me as bhai.. I can never imagine my sister treating that way in her in-laws house..

NK: can you help me?

Aman: ya what is it?

NK: I know I am asking too much.. but can you be his side.. be angry but be his side..

Aman: I thought you are angry on him..

NK: I am, because I have seen Khushiji suffering when Nannav got kidnapped with my naked eyes.. but Nannav is my brother who always stood for right.. who is role model of us.. but now no one is on his side.. If i be on his side then It will be injustice to Khushiji's friendship.. (he explained his reasoning and Aman agreed because no matter what Arnav his friend who help him to be what he is today, " that does not mean I will forget my responsibilities as a brother ASR.. " thought Aman after hanging the call with NK)

....

After the phone call NK asked about shopping to Khushi,

Khushi: no nanhe, I don't want any dresses.. (after a pause she added) it will be helpful if you bring me a camera phone..

NK: ofcourse Khushiji..

NK went to buy her phone...

......

AR

Aman has bandaged Arnav's plam..

Aman: ASR I know you are sorry, but hurting yourself will not make everything alright.. as you already lost a gem.. (he left his cabin)

....

At night everyone had their dinner in their rooms except NK, Arnav and Akash who had it outside.. NK who went to buy a phone for khushi met his friend so he spent time with him and had his dinner with him.  While Aman, Arnav had their dinner in AR due to a meeting, while Akash has a meeting with his client in a restaurant..

.....

Shantivan

Living room

Payal came out from her room to fill water in the jug but suprised to see Khushi sitting in living room watching Tom and jerry cartoon..  she with hesitation went towards her..