Part 2

Note: khushi has slipped from two to three steps only, but as her head got hit on the edge of the table, she was in the pool of the blood... she hurt her head not her legs and hands...

....

Raziadas are crying and NK looked at payal who is crying closing her face, so he shut his mouth eventhough he has some doubts.

NK: "how does payal bhabhi know that Khushiji is hit by a iron rod? If they know did they complain in police station? Are they searching for Khushiji family? Does khushiji have her own family? Does they know about her accident? Why was she even hit by an iron rod? Khushiji please wake up and remember everything please.."

Arnav was looking at OT numbly...

.....

Khushi is shifted to Private ward, as it is night Payal and Arnav stayed back and the rest of the Raizadas went back..

Payal is stting beside khushi and caring her hair while wispering please dont forget your jiji khushi while Arnav went and sat infront of Devimayya in hospital..

Arnav: please save my Khushi i beg you.... please... please don't let her forget me.. (he prayed remembering khushi words of how he will believe in devimayya and how she will not be with him at that time) you already took my mother away from me... please don't take my khushi...

......

At mid night

Arnav and payal are sleeping on either side of Khushi bed on chair eventhought there is couch and extra bed in the room no one were ready to leave khushi side..

......

Next day

Khushi got her conscious and looked at her side to see Arnav and payal sleeping deeply and uncomfortablely as they did not slept till mid night..

Khushi sighed and removed her hands from their hold silently, checked her pluse rate then she took payals mobile which is on side of table and removed her saline bottle and went to washroom..

.....

After sometime Arnav woke up with jerk and looked at bed to see khushi missing..

Arnav: Khushi... (hearing his voice payal to woke up and looked at bed which is empty)

Arnav and payal started panicking..

Payal: arnavji..  khushi..  where... (she did not complete her sentence as she heard water sound from washroom, she went near washroom door and knocked) khushi.. are you in? (Arnav who in was about to go out to check khushi stopped)

Khushi: ha...

Hearing khushi voice arnav and payal sighed in relief but they observed that sound of water is coming more forcely then before and murmuring of Khushi...

Arnav: (knocking the door) Khushi are you okay?? Why is water sound coming forcely? Are you in pain? Why are you murmuring?

Khushi: i am fine (he heard khushi voice after few minutes) give me few minutes... (she said in hindi)

After nearly 10 min khushi came out, arnav immediately hugged her...

Arnav: what happened? You are okay right? (He made her sit on the bed)

Before khushi answer the doctor came and looked at khushi in confusion,  then at the saline bottle and then at nurse..

Doctor: (looking at nurse) why did you remove her saline? (Seeing the distraction Khushi kept payal phone from where she took)

Nurse: no doctor i did not..(the doctor got even more confused and looked at Arnav, khushi and payal)

Whereas arnav and payal looked at khushi as if waiting for her answer..

Khushi: ohh.... (scrating her forehead) i did...

Arnav: what the.. khushi are you mad? How can you remove it just like that?

Doctor: (looking at khushi hand which is perfectly fine) its okay ASR.. the saline.. it was removed perfectly... (he paused and added looking at the confused faces of Arnav and Payal) i think Mrs. Raizada has experience..

The only question that raise in the heads of doctor, payal and arnav is how? did she remembered her past?

Before anyone can react, the raizadas along with Guptas came in..

Khushi is looking at all of them remembering how they treated her but atlast she looked at Shashi Gupta who is looking at her with fatherly love, she smiled wholeheartedly looking at him..

While on the other hand everyone were uncomfortable with the way khushi was looking at them and they also remebered how they treated her.. and seeing her smile everyone also smiled, thats the magic of khushi smile even if that was not directed towards them, but it is as sweet that they could not stop themselves from smiling..

Khushi went and kneel down infront of shashi gupta, no one even the doctor who came to check her has no heart to stop her from going to shashi because her smile has not only did magic on Raizadas but also on doctor and nurse..

NK: (looking at how everyone are smiling looking at Khushiji smile even the doctor and nurse) thank god the doctor is of Khushiji father age and the nurse is a women, i hope she is straight tho.. (he thought chuckling to himself) and Khushiji she is behaving normally maybe she did not remembered her past(he thought sighing)

But khushi question took the breathe of everyone and sent everyone in panic mode except doctor and Nurse who don't know their realtionship..

Khushi: (holding shashi hand) how are you mama?