Part 6

Khushi: I want Shyam Manohar Jha back in shantivan.. (everyone gasped)

Mami: (who was silent till then) hello hi bye bye.. he is dangerous person wa patti sari..

Khushi: ohh.. he is not dangerous when your anjali betiya go and meet him alone but he will become dangerous when she will meet him in between you all.. hai na.. Mrs. HELLO HI BYE BYE... (mami wided her eyes when she heard khushi addressing her as Mrs. Hello hi bye bye, while NK coughed to control his chuckled as a serious discussion is going on) don't worry Mr. Raizada.. (she said looking at Arnav who is silent) I am asking him to bring back only for your sister not to have an affair with him.. (Arnav paled hearing her) but anyways you have a option to reject my conditions but then i will leave with my mama so that will make it a last conversation between you and me i guess.. (it felt as if she blackmailed him)

Arnav: as i said before Shantivan is also your house.. (looking at Anjali he thought "when di can think about her husband.. then why can't I think about my own life and my wife.. if it makes me selfish then let it be.. this time my wife is my priority in my life") I accept your conditions.. (khushi nodded, and blinked at Payal who seems to be worried as Shyam will be back in shantivan) shall we go? (He asked, Khushi again nodded)

....

Outside Hospital.

Everyone came out..

NK: aman? (He called aman as a question as aman is infront of hospital)

Note: Aman is close to Raizadas as Arnav and aman are friends from college days.. Aman has a sister but she never met Raizadas..

Aman: hey.. (coming towards them) what happened is everything okay? (Looking at khushi who has her head banded) Khushi bhabhi what happened to you?

Khushi: don't call me Bhabhi.. Aman.. (Aman got confused and looking at everyone like what happened)

Arnav: what are you doing here aman? (He asked aman ignoring Khushi words)

Aman: I came to drop my sister.. she is working as Jr. Doctor here.. (looking at Khushi) but.. (NK cut him off)

NK: come let's go.. i will explain on the way.. (he whispered to aman)

....

At parking

As they are three cars, two Raizadas and one Aman's,

NK: I will drive your car.. (he said taking keys from his hands, as he thought to explain about what happened to aman, and he don't what aman to listen it while driving and get into an accident.. aman nodded eventhough he is confused) Garima aunty, buaji please come with me.. (they nodded and got into the car)

Akash: bhai i will bring Payal, Papa, ma and dadi.. (Arnav nodded)

Anjali who heard it thought to go and sit in Arnav's car.. but stopped hearing Khushi..

Khushi: I will come only with payal and mama...

Arnav: (nodding at khushi) akash di will come in your car.. (looking at payal) payal.. (payal nodded understanding his unsaid words and went towards Arnav's car)

Anjali looked at Arnav with sad eyes as he did not even talk to her but to Akash..

....

Arnav's car

Babuji was made sit on back sit with the help of Arnav and NK, payal was about to accompany the back seat..

Khushi: payal i want to sit with mama.. (payal looked at Khushi and nodded her head then went a sat in passenger seat whereas Arnav who heard her understood getting her forgiveness is a long way)