Prologue

hello everyone how are you all? hope you are all fine. I did not reply to any messages these days because I am away from wattpad to be more frackly speaking life is hard as of now. Arshi is my stress buster so I thought to write a story on them I hope it will help me...

Note – read only when you are okay with irregular updates

Plot – from Arnav calling Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and again blackmailed khushi with the Contract on that night.

Prologue

In Arshi room

Khushi: It is my mistake that I thought Arnav Singh Raizada will change (saying this Khushi left the room)

Arnav: I am sorry Khushi I know I hurt you but I will woo you back this is Arnav Singh Raizada promise.

Outside the room

After coming from the room Khushi thought to talk to her Devimayya and thought to go to Puja room.

While getting down the staries she has seen Anjali talking to Shyam

Khushi: "What is shyam doing here? is he here to harm di?" (With that thoughs Khushi immediately called Anjali) Di?

Anjali and Shyam who are meeting secretly were shocked to see her and looked at each other. On the other hand Khushi observed their shocking expression while getting down the steps and missed her step due to which she has fall down rolling.

Khushi: Aaa...

Anjali: Khushi.... (She ran to Khushi Immedaitely foretting about Shyam)

Shyam who saw anjali running forgetting him and shouting loudly immediately ran from there before anyone come.

Others who heard Khushi and Anjali voice ran out of their room.

Arnav is shocked to see khushi in blood and stood like a statue as he remembered his mother in blood.

NK immediately lifted her and took her towards car.

Akash: Bhai lets go. With that he held his bhai hand and dragged him. The others followed them crying.