chapter 8

============
Villain
============

-damn...this city is huge, isn't it?

01 speaks with a smile while looking at the huge buildings of New York, she arrived in the United States recently but so far there is no trace of Nephthys anywhere,*"that's not good master, I feel like there are dangers in this city... be careful"*, she nods positively before looking around and seeing a diner.

-um, I still have a money problem, and I can't keep distributing my jewelry around.

She says while biting her nail nervously, she ends up having an idea that should be obvious.

-ah, because I didn't think about it before, I'm going to do what I know best haha.

With a smile she runs to an alley next to the diner and there she looks at the wall, from her back appear two dark wings full of feathers and with great speed she takes off into the sky, she begins to fly high observing the entire city looking for something something that might help you.

(...)

-tsk, damn I didn't find anything...

*"master..."*.

-not now 00, I need to think

She says this as she slowly descends to a tall building and lands at the very tip of the building, she sits down while observing the view and begins to think *Um, the master sent me here because he said that I had failed to kill the goddess Nephthys ...damn I don't want any more punishments...* she rubs her arm as she remembers what her master did to her for failing, but before she can continue her memory she hears a flutter of wings.

-Well, well, I didn't expect there to be someone with a similar peculiarity to mine here, are you new?

01 looks back calmly and sees a girl with red hair and yellow eyes, she was wearing a valkyrie outfit, but what was most surprising was that she had four gray wings full of metallic feathers that reflected the sun on them.
01 one in a state of alert, she stood up and floated in front of the mysterious girl,*"master, this woman is strong...I can feel it..."* 00 speaks with some care, the woman looks into 01 one's eyes before smiling gently and extend your hand.

-well...nice to meet you, I'm the heroine 'valkiria', who would you be?

01 looks at Valkiria's hand with a suspicious look before she reaches out and shakes it and says.

-pleasure, my name is...01.

-01?, hehe it seems like you don't have much creativity for a name, do you?...

Valkiria speaks with a smile on her face as she continues the handshake, which makes 01 slightly uncomfortable.

- well you know I was following the trails of some villains, do you want to come along?

-um...it could be.

With a smile, Valkiria lets go of 01's hand and turns around while signaling for her to follow her, 01 follows her and together they take off, while they are flying in an undetermined direction, 01 can see Valkiria looking at her from the corner of her eyes.

-Hey where did you study at?

-..., in a school of heroes?.

-haha yeah...

Valkiria laughs while patting 01 on the back, she obviously hates this because she hates being touched, but she holds on, in a few minutes they arrive at an old building that stands out for its more rustic structure.

-well according to the information I received, this place is the base of a group of villains called "stalkers", they are a group very famous for having killed several beginning heroes, and they are also famous for... other things...