chapter 6

===========
**first day**
===========

Uraraka was exhausted to say the least, she had slept little and her eyes hurt and were red, and this was all thanks to the fact that in the last two days that monster who calls herself Nephthys forced her to train and study about magic, she told Uraraka that the faster she learned about the fundamentals of magic the better as it would be easier for her to learn magic, Nephthys also mentioned that it would be easier to focus on a type of magic that best suited her, she suggested several types of magic that Uraraka could choose to have her teach her, but Uraraka doesn't remember half of it because she ended up falling asleep while Nephthys was talking.

-ahhhhh damn I can't keep my eyes open!!

Uraraka screams and ends up attracting the attention of some people on the street, seeing this she starts to blush a lot and runs away, after a while of running she finally reaches the stunning and imposing gates of UA, several students passed by her while talking and with enthusiasm Renewed, she moves inside, walking inside she suddenly stops because she sees someone she knows.

-Get out of the way you nerd!!!

Uraraka sees an angry boy from afar, he has spiky blonde hair and his eyes are red and seem to just overflow with hatred, next to him falling towards the ground at this exact moment we have a boy with green hair and eyes, Uraraka runs up to the broccoli boy touches his shoulder, stopping him from falling face down on the ground, feeling that there hasn't been an impact yet. the boy looks to the side and notices the brunette girl next to him and she has a small smile on her lips, seeing the confusion of the boy she smiles wider and says.

-Hi, my name is Ochako Uraraka, thank you for saving me in the exam.

-oh yeah, d-you're welcome to meet you, my name is Izuku midoriya.

The boy nervously extends his hand to Uraraka and with a smile Uraraka accepts his handshake and realizes that the boy has probably rarely interacted with a girl, she would find it cute if she didn't have other things to worry about, letting go of his hand. from him she moves away slightly and says.

-well we better go if we're not going to be late... including what's your room?

-ah sure, well...my room is 1-A and yours?

-Serious? That coincidence is the same as mine, let's go together.

She says with a smile as she grabs his sleeve and pulls him into the UA school building, after a few minutes they finally come to a door with a sign on top saying "1-A", with an enthusiasm Izuku opens the door. and inside...complete chaos looks like it's going to be a long year.

-hey!! You're in 1-A too right? My name is Tenya Lida, it's a pleasure to meet you!!!!

What a noisy guy.

-ah well it's a pleasure to meet you tenya-san my name is izuku midoriya and this is...

Uraraka was distracted, but after hearing Izuku speaking she turns to Tenya and says.

-Ochako uraraka, nice to meet you.

-If you came here to make friends, you can leave.

Everyone is startled by the tired voice they hear from below, everyone looks down and notices that a man with black hair and tired eyes is inside a yellow sleeping bag.

-this is the hero course.

Uraraka is confused by this "is this a hero?, he is well finished but of course I can't say much...", Uraraka thinks remembering that she is not in a very good state either, the man gets up while unzipping the sleeping bag and gets out of it, after throwing the sleeping bag aside he looks at them and speaks.