caracter sheet

Well, this is a basic explanation about the most relevant characters in the story, I will update it over time so if you have doubts about any character just check it out, if you haven't read the story yet I don't recommend watching it yet, because There are a lot of spoilers.

==============

Name:Accelerator
Age:15-16
Male gender
Job: shirogane leader
Level:5 (weakened)
Original Ability:Vector Shift
Derived Ability:Vector Control
Magic: so far just basic healing

Description: Accelerator is the strongest esper in the city, being number one, in the magical world he is known as "the one who holds the power of god", but when Accelerator came to the new world something happened to his ability, that is a type of world system of rules ex: each world has its own laws and rules and concepts, as in the world of Mha there is no concept of Esper abilities, the power of Accelerator was remodeled into the most similar thing to that world, that being the peculiarities .

==========

Name: Ochako Uraraka
Age:15
Feminine gender
Job: UA student, spy, shirogane member
Level 3
Ability: zero gravity
???
Magic: necromancer spells (temporarily as she will have a spell that suits her better)

Description: Uraraka is a normal girl, unlike most teenagers her age who wanted to go to UA to become heroes and save people, Uraraka wanted to go to UA to get money.
But of course Uraraka has always had a selfless and benevolent spirit, but this has recently changed with her having dark experiences and discovering that her heroes were not what she imagined.

============

(OC)
Name: Sophia Mikan
Age:16
Feminine gender
Job: co-leader of shirogane
Level:5?
Ability: sonic scream
Magic: none

Description:Sophia had a terrible peculiarity awakening in her childhood, due to her ability being very strong and dangerous she ended up killing and destroying a lot of things in the process of awakening, she lived on the streets for two years until she was adopted by a gang leader and welcomed by him, this man taught her everything she needed to know to be able to have a good life and he died without regrets, Sophia's main objective is to fulfill her father's last wish that she make his organization, which was previously a simple mafia but now it is an organization similar to a "league of villains".

==========

Name: Himiko toga
Age:17
Feminine gender
Job: member of the shirogane
Level:3 (Accelerator analysis)
Ability: transform
Magic: none

Description: Toga is a girl who was born with an ability considered a villain, thanks to this she was instructed never to use it, but obviously she didn't follow this because she knew it wasn't right for her to deny who she was, and on one fateful night due to out of her bloodlust she attacked a person and drank their blood, and it was the best feeling she had ever felt and with that she became addicted to it, but until she was finally discovered.
And since then she wanders aimlessly looking for a person she can cling to and pin her hopes on...

===========

Name: Rumi Usagiyama (Mirko)
Age:26
Feminine gender
Job: professional heroine
Level: 2 high (her skill is weak, the one who is strong is mirko)
Ability:rabbit
Magic: none

Description: Rumi is Japan's number 6 heroine, despite having a not very strong peculiarity she trained her body to the maximum, exceeding all expectations, she also has an unshakable determination and a huge sense of justice, thanks to this strength and personality the People have enormous respect for her.

============

Name: Nephthys
Age:+4000
Feminine gender
Job: magic god (retired), counselor, member of true gremlin
Level: Previously she could be considered a level 6 thanks to her magical god status but now her level is no more than 4 right.
Skill: none
Magic: death magic, unlimited wisdom of magic, etc... (it's a lot)

Description: Magical goddess Nephthys, she is an unusual goddess because she does things different from other gods, her power was reduced over time thanks to the hunt of #% + @ she had to use a risky strategy to survive.

===========

(OC)
Name:01
Age:???
Feminine gender
Job:assassin
Level:???
Skill: none
Magic: shadow magic, death magic (stolen from Nephthys), mysterious dragon, Valkyria

Description: 01 is an assassin sent to kill the magical Goddess Nephthys on behalf of a mysterious master, she appears to be very sadistic and likes to see the destruction she causes.

==========

(Oc)
Name:???(Valkiria)
Age:24
Feminine gender
Job: professional heroine (formerly), forced servant of 01
Level: 4 high (estimated)
Ability:seraphim
Magic: none

Description:Valkiria has always been a person who wanted to become a hero since she was a child, but she always thought the heroes' method was wrong because she thought it would be much better for the heroes to kill the bandits instead of arresting them, and because of that she She became a hero to put an end to these 'plagues', and thanks to her powerful ability she managed to quickly rise in the ranks of the United States, becoming the number 8 heroine.

==========

Name: Shirai Kuroko
Age:14
Feminine gender
Job: member of judgment (formerly),vigilant,member of Shirogane
Level 4 High
Ability: teleport
Magic: none

Description: Kuroko is a young girl who, despite her jokes, is very responsible, she always values ​​justice and well-being, but thanks to a work accident she ended up in this strange place.

==========
End
==========