Chapter 19

No POV
The ground lightly shook around them, causing everyone to squeal or scream. Tsumugi stood calm though, and just stood there.
"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Kaito screamed in his naturally loud voice. In response to the scream, Kokichi and Shuichi covered their ears because they're fragile due to their sicknesses. Kiibo only became more worried.
"This has never happened during a trial before, what's happening?!" Miu squealed, clinging onto the nearest person. Kiibo took inventory again, seeing more stuff had disappeared.
"Guys.. Is it just me or is... this room oddly empty?" Kiibo yelled so the others could hear over the rubble.
"N-Nyeh..! It's not just you..!" Himiko screamed, clinging onto Tenko.
The second the rumbling stopped, Tsumugi's boisterous laugh was heard.
"Uhm... Are you okay, Shirogane-san?" Gonta said. She's clearly crazy, Kokichi thought.
"Oh me..? Nothing really! It's just so funny to see you all scream and act like little ants!" She chuckled. She's lost it, Kokichi thought again.
"Is Shirogane-san feeling well?" Gonta said, worry evident, though he was getting nervous.
"I think it's just so funny for fictional characters to act like this!" Shirogane said as casual like the weather.
Everyone paused at this. Fictional?
"Yes! As fictional as magic," She said, looking towards Himiko, "As fictional as your escape~!" She cheered.
This caused dread to pool in everyone's stomach.
Then the rumbling of the ground started again, but the pressure was too much, for the ceiling fell right where Tsumugi was. The rumbling didn't continue for long after, and it stopped quickly.
"Should we check for her body..?" Shuichi said, sitting down with Kokichi next to him.
"Gonta! Pick the rock up!" Kokichi laughed, but soon grumbled due to head pain.
Gonta obliged, lifting the rock to see...
Neither blood nor Tsumugi.
This is freaky.
"Okay, what the hell is going on??" Miu screamed.
"H-hey... Is anyone else feeling tired all of a sudden?" Kaito murmured.
"No, Gonta feels the same." He said , rubbing his head confused.
"Atua said this is NOT a good sign!" Angie hummed.
"Nyeh... And I'm all out of magic...My stamina is used up." She said. Nobody was relying on you anyway, Kokichi thought.
"Hey so what should we do now..?" Miu murmured, fiddling with her hair.
"We should probably-" Shuichi started to say but he had fainted.
Then Kokichi had too.
Then Tenko.
Then Gonta.
Then Miu.
Then Himiko.
Then even Kiibo.
Kaito thought, What's going on?? Before promptly joining the rest.

A/N
i hope u guys enjoyed the chapter :))))
the story is reaching the end sort of ~! :3