Chapter 1

Kokichi POV
I awake in the morning a bit earlier than the announcements that usually wake us up. This was strange, because it never happened before. Then the sweat and the heat of my body hit full force, causing a grunt. Was it really possible for me, the Supreme Leader of EVIL, to get sick to the boring despair disease?! But I could think straight no longer because I felt terrible, horrible even. That's a lie nehe!

Time must have passed faster than I thought, because the regular announcement felt like it was melting my brain, along with blaring in my ears. But alas, the Ultimate Supreme Leader cannot be held back by such a weak sickness! So I get in my usual outfit, and head off to breakfast!

And I was stunned to see the contents, just kidding, that's a lie! I was totaaaallllly unshocked! To see Maki crying and Tenko saying she didn't want to see Himiko's face ever again was quite an interesting morning indeed! Although the world was a bit blurry and I was sweating under my clothes, the show must go on!
"Puhuhu! You must be wondering what's going on!Chabishira got hit with the Liars disease, Harukawa got hit with the Emotional disease, and Ouma got the Truth disease, have fun killing!" And off he went, into the wind.
A..truth disease? All eyes turned to me, and I could tell questions were heading my way. But before they could ruin my character, and my beautiful personality, I ran away. No breakfast for me then!

Nobody's POV
As Ouma ran away, the class quickly lost interest in asking a question to him, but would definitely ask if they see him again. But Saihara would look for Ouma after finishing his breakfast of course. It's important after all, because Ouma was a mystery to them all, due to nobody being able to understand him.
Saihara wasted no time to look for Ouma, because if he had the disease, surely he could not be holding up well. They had to have Chabishira and Harukawa put in the medic area, so Ouma should be there too.

Saihara searched the library, then his room (he knocked first, he has manners!) then finally decided to head towards Ouma's lab for his ultimate.

Shuichi POV
As I approached his lab, I gave a few knocks to the door. What could be in his lab, given the fact that he's the ultimate leader? When I hear no response, I open the door myself, to see a Ouma-kun swaying in his feet whilst gripping an edge of the table in the middle of the room.
"Ouma-kun..? You don't look too well..Do you need to head to the medic wing?" I asked, voice low.
"Y-yeah..My head is killing me and I feel on fire.." Kokichi looked as if sick to be telling the truth instead of lying his way past. But at least he's telling the truth..
"A-alright..I'll take you there because I'm not sure if you can make it there.. Speaking of, how'd you make it into your lab..?"
"I'm not even..sure myself.." He muttered. He must have been in a daze while going here.. impressive almost..
I decided to take action because Ouma-kun seemed out of it, and slinged his arm over my shoulder, which gave an awkward imbalance due to our height but it could work.. Now off to the medic wing..Ah.. where's it again?

Authors notes:
• hope y'all like the story so far
• writing kokichi is hard
• sorry if I switch povs often, it comes naturally to me..
• art at the top by me! :) silly ouma
•  I've never written romance so when they .. get together.. forgive me if it sucks T_T