42

The house was now full of Dahlias in every corner.

When Nara decided to follow Hyunjae back home, she made sure that she did not go empty-handed. She took all the Dahlias they had in the shop to reek the house with their smell.

Since they arrived, she had been putting some dahlias in the glass jar they originally had in the store room when they first moved in a year ago. Starting from the living room to the master room upstairs, and even the bathroom, she had placed some of the flowers that she claimed were helping to reduce her sickness. And right now, she had put the last twig of the dahlia into another jar to be put in the kitchen.

Carefully taking the glass, she sniffed the scent as she dragged her feet into the kitchen just to temporarily halt at the entrance upon seeing another jar on the counter.

It was hyacinth from the bouquet she got for Hyunjae the other day. She thought he never received that, she thought Sangyeon probably had thrown it away.

Nara chuckled as he placed the dahlias on the counter next to the hyacinth before she pulled a stool and sat down. The hyacinths were now dried up. Besides a few days passed by since the day she got the flower for him, she also assumed that Hyunjae had never cared to water them.

"That is your father," she grinned as she inspected the old flower while talking to the unborn baby in her belly. "He will always try to love whatever I love. But, still... you know what I'm saying."

At one point, Nara started to think that their future baby would have her traits more than Hyunjae. Even now, she had been attracted to flowers - especially Dahlia, more than she did in the past. Well, it wasn't like she was complaining, but Hyunjae probably would do it later.

"Poor him," she lightly laughed, replacing the hyacinth's spot with the new dahlias.

It was then, that the pitter-patter of footsteps was heard approaching the kitchen, a loud complaining tone of Lee Hyunjae accompanied by what sounded like he was talking to someone on the phone.

"I have nothing to tell," Hyunjae sighed, tugging a handful of hair as he stepped into the kitchen. "Why must he be so nosy after all?"

He met with Nara's confused face which she was mouthing 'Who?' mutely as her husband plopped down on the opposite side.

"Jacob," he mouthed back which the female nodded, watching her husband blow up next. "I'll come to see you guys on another day! Don't come to my house, I don't want to see any of you today!"

Nara had her eyes widened and her brows knitted as Hyunjae slammed the red button ever so harshly. He rarely got angry and when he did - like right now, it must be something serious. And she wondered what it was.

But, Nara never had to put much effort into digging. For, Hyunjae would easily spill it.

"Kevin told Jacob that he saw you today at the shop," he breathed out. "And they were now pushing me to tell them how Hyunjae-Dabin is now activated."

Until the end, Nara decided to keep her identity away from the other two.

"They really, want you to move on. I see..." She laid her cheek on her palm. "How many girls did they try to pair with you while I was gone?"

"None!" He sternly remarked. "Until you come back as Dabin. That's all! You really, have to trust me."

Nara chuckled. "I didn't say anything."

Hyunjae then breathed out of relief that he didn't have to deal with any craziness of a woman when they were jealous. Especially the one who was carrying a baby because he was well aware of how sensitive they would be.