Chapter 19: Confessions

December 28 2023

Two days have passed, and everything has been going well, Annabelle finally decided to confess her feelings to Henry after work today as she was feeling confident yet nervous about this, She just really hoped Henry shared the same feelings with her.

While Desmond was also ready to confess his feelings to Emmy on the same time after work, He spoke about his feelings to his co worker with his friends as his friends were really shocked to hear, They also felt bad knowing that Desmond was ready to move on from Annabelle, But they had no choice but to support him since that was their friend.

Work was over as Annabelle and Henry were seen walking out of the building together while talking to each other, She asked Henry to hang out with her, and he agreed on it, As they were walking, Amanda and Julianne were watching them as the duo spoke to each other.

Julianne: Looks like she's gonna tell him.

Amanda: Yeah. . . Honestly, I feel bad. Like, I'm happy for Annabelle if she really wants to move on and love someone else, but deep down, I know Desmond is a good man. . . There was just something that happened between them.

Julianne: Misunderstanding is powerful, It can literally break anyone apart.

Amanda shook her head in agreement as both of them were hoping the best for their best friend.

Meanwhile, Desmond and Emmy were seen walking out of the building as Crowe cracked a few jokes, which made both of them laugh, Desmond's friends were seen watching them as they looked at each other.

Robert: I can definitely see that Desmond is really excited to tell his feelings to Emmy.

Logan: Seems like it. However, I just hope it goes well for both of them.

Alex: I just hope Annabelle will be okay if she does see them.

Robert: She probably moved on already, but hopefully, things will go well.

They nodded and continued watching them while talking to each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabelle: How often do you work out?