Chapter 5: Hangout

April 9 2023

It was the evening as the time was eight twenty five, Work was over for Deamond and his friends as Robert invited them over to his house for dinner, Everyone was seen at Robert's house as Alex and Logan were playing with Robert's son, Luke while Deamond was holding his friend's baby daughter who is named Grace.

Desmond was making funny faces to Grace as She had a smile on her face and began sucking her thumb while Logan was blindfolded while trying to catch Alex and Luke as Luke's laughter was heard around the house.

Robert: Awww, Look at you all having fun.

Logan: I don't even know where I'm at- Oww! Who hit me in the chest?

Alex: it was Luke!

Luke: *Looks confused and smiles* What?

Logan: I don't recall Luke being tall enough to hit my chest.

They all shared a laugh together as Logan managed to find and grab Luke as the child was laughing while Logan carried him and took off the blindfold and smiled at the kid.

Alex: Come on, Desmond. You should join us.

Desmond: Hold on, I can take my eyes off this shortcake.

Robert: *Laughs* You're been holding Grace since you got here, Let me have a chance to hold her.

Desmond: Sorry, She likes Uncle Desmond more.

Crowe booped the baby's nose as She was staring at Desmond as Downey chuckled and continued watching his friends have fun until a woman's voice was heard.

Woman: Honey, Dinner is ready. Call the boys!

Robert: Right on it, Sweetheart! *Looks at his friends* You heard what Miss Downey said.

Alex: Let's get going otherwise she will leave us hungry if we don't go in time.

They laughed as Desmond gave Grace to Robert as Downey smiled and began speaking to his daughter while Luke ran to the dining room while Alex and Logan were chasing him as Desmond had a smile on his face before getting up.

Soon, They all took their seats while Robert placed his daughter in the crib and gave her a toy as Robert's wife entered with a smile on her face.

This is Eva Downey, She is thrity five years old and is married to Robert

Eva: *Smiles* Dinner is served