Chapter 4: Spark

April 9 2023

It was the next day as the time was seven a.m, Desmond was seen walking into his workplace as He saw his friends and waved at them as they smiled and waved at him back.

The elevator opened as Crowe smiled and entered as he clicked on the tenth floor, The elevator was about to close until he heard someone running towards the elevator as Desmond immediately clicked on the button to hold the elevator as He saw who it was.

Crowe recognised that it was Annabelle as She looked at Desmond for a few seconds before giving a small smile and entered the elevator.

Annabelle: I'm very sorry about that, I just wanted to get to the office real quick.

Desmond: Don't worry, After all, We are in the same office.

Annabelle: *Smiles* You're right about that. How are you doing?

Desmond: Oh, I'm doing good, What about you?

Annabelle: I'm doing fine as well, Thank you.

Desmond smiled as the elevator began moving up as Crowe was surprised that Annabelle was casually speaking to him as they both continued waiting.

Soon, they reached the tenth floor as both of them looked at each other and waited for one of them to step out first as Desmond smiled at her and said something.

Desmond: Ladies first.

Annabelle: *Giggles* Thank you.

She smiled and walked away as Desmond looked at her before following her to the office.

Soon, Desmond was working on a file while Annabelle was speaking to someone on the phone while looking at paper, Desmond caught himself staring at her and had a smile on his face. She looked really beautiful.

He realised that he was staring too much as he looked at the computer again and continued working as Annabelle was done with her phone call as she looked at Desmond and smiled at him, She found him really handsome.

Later on, It was lunch time as Desmond was seen having lunch with his friends as They were all talking to each other.