Chapter 7: Glitter And Gold

April 27 2023

Two weeks have passed, and everything is going well, Work has been comfortable but also gets busier from time to time, At the same time, Desmond and Annabelle have been talking to each other more often and are becoming good friends. They would hang out after work and sometimes bring their friends as well.

It was another day as the time was four thirty p.m, Work was over as Desmond was seen talking to Alex, Logan, Robert, and Amanda.

Desmond: Since tomorrow is a weekend, what are your plans?

Logan: *Pulls Amanda close to him and smiles* Well, tonight, Me and Amanda are going out for dinner.

Amanda: *Smiles* Yup, and tomorrow we might go to a movie theatre and watch Halloween Kills?.

Robert: I'm just gonna stay with my family today. Tomorrow, I'm gonna take everyone to Disney land.

Alex: Tonight, Me and Natalie are gonna watch The Last Of Us, and tomorrow we might go out to the park.

Desmond: Oooooh, you all got some amazing plans. Hopefully, you guys will have fun.

Amanda: Thanks, Desmond! But what are your plans?

Desmond: Oh, you know, I'll stay at home with my date.

Alex: You have a date?

Desmond: Yup, Her name is TV.

They began laughing as Robert lightly smacked his friend's back as they continued laughing before Logan said something.

Logan: Nice one, man. Hahaha, hopefully you will have fun with your date as well.

Desmond: Thanks, Logan. I appreciate that.

They continued laughing again as Robert said something to him.

Robert: Okay, in all seriousness, Is that actually what you're gonna do?

Desmond: Well, yeah. I don't have anyone to hang out with except Tina. So I'll just stay at home and watch some TV.

Amanda: I mean, Annabelle might be free for the weekend?

Seyfried smiled at Desmond as Crowe rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Desmond: She might hang out with Julianne, though.

Amanda: Haha, well Julianne told me she will be spending time with her fiance so you could try asking Annabelle to hang out with you.

Alex: Basically, Amanda just wants you to go on a date with someone.

They shared a laugh together as Desmond was thinking about what Amanda said to him, Maybe he should try asking Annabelle out to hang out, But he still wasn't sure if she would be available for the weekend.

They continued talking to each other until they said goodbye and left on their separate paths as Desmond was seen walking through the streets while looking at his phone until he heard a whistle as Crowe turned around and saw someone.