Chapter 89 - The guests

"Your female did all of those?"

Dylan still can't believe that Asha did all the changes everyone can see in the island. From what they have witnessed earlier with the trees, creation of pathways, stairs, and even their houses. He hasn't seen anyone, even a male, do this kind of manipulation. This is the first time they heard of someone who can manipulate the earth and what's more surprising is it's a female who can even do that.

All females should be pampered and protected for they are weak and powerless. Females are the bearer of the fruit of the male's loins. If there's no female, they will go extinct. That's how all the males in the beast world were taught. But with Asha's unique ability, Dylan doesn't think that all they were taught about females applies to her. She is bizarre, perverse even.

"My wife did everything on her own. She had imagined and planned thoroughly so that every area is used well, every resource the island has will not be wasted and every beast man that will live here is in peace. We only helped her on some things that she even taught everyone how to do. You might think she is a bit peculiar but for us, she is very special. We will support her in anyway we can to not waste this opportunity to live our lives happily and to the fullest. Now, do you still think that our guild's ambition is impossible to achieve?"

"No... I am convinced now that nothing is impossible to achieve with such brilliant mind, talent and ability. Your female is special indeed. I am glad that your group, or what you have called, guild, is not allies with Adira and Byakko. Let those two power hungry kingdoms fight for power. They do not know that something more diabolical than them is being created at the edge of the beast world. I cannot wait to see their shocked and disappointed faces especially that good for nothing merman Merrik!" Dylan laughs as he imagines while everyone is busy stuffing their mouths with the cooked meat the wolves and the capybaras are nonstop serving.

"Protect your female. We, crocodiles and dolphins, will help you all. The edge of the beast world will be feared not because of such baseless rumors about the entrance of the underworld. But we will be feared for we can beat those kingdoms that they all thought would rule this world forever. I despise those power hungry beast men!" Zale took a large bite of the meat he was holding for long after sharing his grievances.

Some of the beast men agree as they shout their approval on what Zale just said.

"I can feel the hate up to here my reptilian friend. Did something happened between your village and them? I am just curious," Tarik bumps Zale's shoulder as he eats.

"Hate is such a weak word. I despise them! Those white tigers from Byakko wants my village to join them for they cannot fight the mermen in the waters. They want to use us as their bait and their shield because of our strong scaly skin but that is it. They said they will help us in return but with those eyes that look at us like we are mere lowly creatures..! I will never bow down to those kind of beasts! Why would we risk our lives for them when we can live here peacefully?" Zale slaps his thigh with hate.

"And for the dolphin village, our strongest males were seduced and used not just by mermaids but by mermen as well. They killed them by eating their hearts to become more beautiful or stronger. Some of our females were also raped to reproduce eggs for them. They say it will enhance their beauty more and harness their great voices if they breed with our race. I do not know why they are always bullying us dolphins. Their race are such conceited, vain, narcissistic beasts! We laughed at them for requesting for an alliance when they formed the kingdom of Adira. I almost want to spit on them! Such despicable beasts have no shame at all!" Dylan was almost hyperventilating as he vent his anger.