Chapter 83 - Out of control *

Tarik immediately morphed to his beast form and attacks Zale who was just standing and waiting for him. Zale can see Tarik baring his fangs and was ready to pounce at him as he gets closer. He adjusted his weight by burrowing down into the sand to find more stability and balance, both his arms are wide open, waiting to grab and grapple Tarik.

"Bring it wolf beast! I will not go easy on you just because you are younger than me."

Tarik growls as he pounces to bite. Zale waits for the right timing to grab Tarik's body and when he was certain that he was close enough, he attempted to catch him but was surprised when the wolf beast disappeared in front of him.

"Behind you Zale!"

Dylan shouted but Zale was too slow and was already hit with Tarik's hind legs' claws as he spins a whole 360 to avoid being caught in Zale's arms. A scrape can be seen left behind his shoulder as Tarik used his own body to boost his jump to get farther away from him in an instant. Zale almost lost his balance when he got pushed forward. He steps forward on the sand to break his fall.

"You are fast. This is good. I am liking you more already."

Zale burrows his hands on the sand while watching Tarik's every move. He can clearly see from his peripheral the wolf's group silently watching. He cannot sense any fear from them, it was excitement on the contrary. Especially on the female, he can see her eagerness and anticipation from her eyes. That made Zale doubt himself a bit if he can win from this fight. Even if it was a fleeting feeling, a crack on his confidence has already been made.

Tarik continues to walk around Zale. He knows the crocodile beast man won't budge and will wait for him to attack. He already knows his disadvantage that's why he's going to use his strength against his agility. This fight won't end if he doesn't make the first move, again.

What a cowardly beast... but clever... but still cowardly....

Tarik pounces again to attack but was surprised when he see the smirk on Zale's face. He was already midair when a handful of sand was thrown at him that made him close his eyes to avoid getting blinded by it. He felt someone's thick arm grapple him around his neck tightly and was slammed down against the fine sand. The impact wasn't that hard for the sand is not too hard but it still made damage.

He quickly clawed the arm around his neck and when he felt it loosen a bit, he immediately turn his head to escape his grappling hold and push Zale away from him with his hind legs to widen the gap between them. This left another scrape but now on his chest. Blood can now be seen coming out from the scars Tarik left on Zale's body.

"That crocodile is playing dirty!" Zeve angrily said as he attempts to step forward but Asha stopped him.

"It's all part of the fight. They can use anything in their disposal to win. There's no right or wrong here. Kill or be killed, that's always the rule in any fights, remember that. And trust Tarik, he knows what he's doing."

The other wolves heard Asha and they all looked at her. They can feel the determination and the trust she has with Tarik. Why should they worry if their own alpha female is confident that their warrior leader will win. They smiled and continued watching Tarik as he shakes his whole body to remove the sand covering him. He ran quickly towards the sea to remove the little sand that's still on his eyes so he can see clearly. He shakes his whole body again as he walks out from the waters.

Zale transformed to his beast form. Everyone can see how buffed and how long his body is. His group cheered him on. Now that Zale transformed to his beast form, no one can rival the strength he can show. Even the mermen are afraid to fight him when he is in beast form. But Dylan was observing Asha's reactions during the fight. He didn't like that confident smirk that appeared on her face even if Zale looks more deadly intimidating now he's in beast form.