EMOTIONAL STRUGGLE

Weeks and after that months passed, and Arjun dedicated himself to helping his soul, Manik regain his memory. He showed him old photographs, recounted stories of their childhood, and took him to their favorite places. But progress was slow, and Arjun's heart ached with each passing day.

.

.

In one of the morning Arjun made breakfast and went to Manik's room to call him. He found him standing near window, staring outside silently. Arjun stopped for a while and then moved towards him with a smile. Manik's thoughts got disturb with Arjun's soft call........Arjun after placing hand on Manik's shoulder..........

Arjun- Mannu tum yahan kya ker rahy ho akely. Uth gaye thy tou bahir aa jaty na.

Manik- (shocked to see him there as he was totally unaware that when he came inside and stood beside him): Haan... bs woh... main abhi thori dair pehly hi utha tha. Aa... aap kb aaye? Mujhy pata hi nahin laga.......

Arjun-  Pata kaisy lagta, tum tou apni sochon ki dunia mein khoye hue thy na...Manik-  Na... nahin main tou bs aesey hi khara tha yahan.......

Arjun-  Acha theek hai, koe baat nahin.... Main tou tumhein breakfast ke liye bulany aaya tha, aa jao shabash.....Manik smiled and then moved behind him for breakfast. After having breakfast....... Arjun gave him medicines and went for his work because he has important meeting which he can't avoid....

.

.

when Arjun was not around him, he just felt awkward silence and started trying to remember anything from his past even a tiny clue but result was zero and his head started aching again because of bearing much pressure. He with difficulty went to his room and then took his medicines without taking lunch. He lay down on bed, pressing his head and still trying to remember anything....

In the evening Arjun returned, saw the food as he left for him, so he entered inside Manik's room. He saw him lying on bed, pressing his head, Arjun approached him and in worried tone...

Arjun- Mannu jada dard ho raha hei kya.....

Manik- Arrey .... bhayia aap kab aaye....

Arjun- Mei toh aabhi  aya, baby.... but aapne bataya kio nahi ki aap ko dard ho raha hei.....( start picking his medicines).... yeh lo....utho jaldi shabash....medicine lei lo, iss se dard jaldi se thik ho jayega.....Mera Mannu toh brave hei, hei na ?

 Manik just silently take his medicine and softly saying "Thank you"

.

.

.

In evening, as they sat on the terrace of their house , watching the sunset, Manik turned to Arjun. 

Manik-"Bhaiya, aap mujhe itna pyar kyun karte ho? Main toh kuch yaad bhi nahi kar pata."

Arjun smiled sadly, brushing a tear from his cheek. 

Arjun-"Mannu, tum mere chhote bhai ho and most important you're my baby. Humne saath mein kitni saari khushiyaan aur dukh bante hain. Aur  yeh baat hamesha yaad rakhna, tum mere liye hamesha most important and meri priority rahoge."

Manik looked down, struggling with his emotions. .......

Manik-"Mujhe lagta hai main aapko bahut takleef de raha hoon."