Part 6

When he was ready with his half burned cake, the kitchen was just like tornado passed.....

continue...................

.

.

.

Manik make really beautiful cake with the help of Arjun's friend .

Manik make really beautiful cake with the help of Arjun's  friend

Rajveer Singh Rathood....... Arjun's best friend and known him better then anyone else.

.

.

When finally Manik came out from kitchen, holding a beautifully decorated cake. Written across the top in colorful frosting were the words, "I'm sorry & I love you".

 Written across the top in colorful frosting were the words, "I'm sorry & I love you"

Above the cake made by Manik.....

.

Arjun's eyes widened in surprise as Manik presented him with cake. He couldn't help but smile at the sweet gesture made by his baby. The sight of the cake, along with Manik's heartfelt apology, melted away any lingering resentment.

Arjun was stood making a poker face, but as soon as Manik kneel on his knees, he hurriedly went towards him......

Arjun- kya kar raha hei bacha?

Manik- I'm really sorry bhayia. Please forgive me, you know na you are my whole world baba.I can't digest the fact that my baba is angry with me.

Arjun- You are my world too baby. You know na about your health then why were you so careless towards it. If something happens to you I don't know what would I do. My whole world revolves around you.

Manik- Just please forgive me this time, in future I don't do any mistake like this.....(while showing his puppy eyes)

Arjun- Ok, but remember this is the last time I left you without any punishment.....understand?

Manik- Yes baba. Aur kitna dantoge is masoom bachee ko pleaseee I'm sollyyy.....

 Aur kitna dantoge is masoom bachee ko pleaseee I'm sollyyy

Our cute Manik.......

.

Arjun- Owww my baby, come here (with that Manik threw himself in the arms of Arjun and hugs him tightly like his life depending on it)

.

.

.

Both brothers enjoy each other's togetherness and with laughter and forgiveness, the two sat down together to enjoy the sorry cake made by Manik. As they shared slices of the delicious treat, their bond grew even stronger, proving that even in moments of conflict, love and kindness can prevail.

.

.

.

After that arjun made Manik sleep after his dinner and eat medicines (with lots of sulking as well as snubbing session from Arjun).......

He also Thanks his friend Raj for helping his baby on the video call......

.

.

.

.

A/s notes.......

please stay tuned and vote for the chapter.

Also follow me if you like my work...

Stay Happy Always........

Hey guys please give me some ideas for the next chapter 

And also if someone has story or plot in mind