UNDERSTANDING

And Manik just engrossed in his sleep.... in the most safest place....he have been.....

.

.

.

Continue.......

.

Tragically, on a fateful midnight as the younger yet cute baby brother, Manik, is sleeping and in dream saw he was accompanying Arjun to the office, their car was struck by a reckless driver, resulting in a fatal accident. Despite the efforts of emergency responders, Arjun succumbed to his injuries at the scene. The news of Arjun's untimely demise sent shockwaves through the entire being of Manik because for him his world is belong to Arjun, his baba and without him he is nothing. Manik was devastated, grappling with grief and guilt over the loss of his beloved brother, who had been by his side through thick....... and he just screamed in his sleep......

Manik- Babaaaaaaaa......... and just get up from sleep......

Arjun who was sleeping besides him get up soon and getting busy in consoling his baby....

Arjun- sssshhhhhhhhh!....... mannu stop crying .... its just dream..... I'm with you always......just look at me ....... I'm here only....ok..... just don't worry....

With lots of efforts he could able to silenced worried yet crying Manik and just tug him in sleep.... and he also lay besides him.........

.

In the morning.... Manik was very scared about his dream and Arjun know about his worried baby......... but the problem started when Mannu insisted on going to the office with him....... After a lot of insistence of his brother...... Arjun also agreed because his college was closed due to holidays.....

.

As Manik and Arjun drove to the office, Arjun glanced over at his brother. He know that his baby brother is still thinking about his dream.....and started conversation to divert his mind....

Arjun- "Why you seem tense today, Mannu. You know na this was just a dream, Mei tumhare sath hii hu hamesha...... just don't worry.... mera monkey mujhe sad bilkul aacha nahi lagta.... please baby smile na.... just for me" (he asked, concern evident in his voice).

He finally able to divert his baby's mind because he saw him smiling.....

Arjun- "You know, Mannu, sometimes it feels like we're always rushing from one thing to the next. Maybe we should take a moment to appreciate the journey. Life is the second name of difficulties and how you reached at your destination if you afraid from path. just don't worry.... Ok and don't give the power to your worries to spoil your mood. You are my little energy ball... just be like one... understand... "

Manik- Thik hei.... mere pyare baba.... ( while giggling)........ and Arjun was really happy while saw his brother's smiling face.....

Arjun- Always like that mannu.... you are my strength and while seeing your face I really forget my all worries and my mood lighten up..... you're my reason of breath ... mannu..... and always remember that no matter what you baba is always stood besides you and loves you...

Manik- I also loves you a lot baba...... you are my world....

.

They finally reached the office, while enjoying their journey yet talking......

.

Arjun, as the CEO of the company, was engrossed in a high-stakes board meeting. Dressed impeccably in a tailored suit, he commanded the room with confidence and authority, discussing strategies and financial projections with the board members.