CARING

"But I know that no matter what happens, you'll always be by my side. And that's enough for me."

.

.

.

Continue.....

As Arjun slowly regained consciousness, Manik made sure to be there for him every step of the way. He would sit beside Arjun's bed, holding his hand, and reassuring him that everything would be alright. Manik became possessive of Arjun, ensuring that he followed the doctor's orders and took his medication on time.

He would often spend hours talking to Arjun, reminiscing about their childhood memories and making plans for the future once Arjun recovered.Through Manik's unwavering support and care, Arjun not only physically healed but also found strength and hope to overcome the trauma of the accident. Their bond as brothers grew stronger than ever, teaching them the true meaning of love, sacrifice, and brotherhood.

.

.

One day when Arjun is sleeping, Manik sat by Arjun's bedside, his eyes filled with concern as he watched his brother slowly regain consciousness.

.

"Bhai, can you hear me?" Manik asked softly, squeezing Arjun's hand gently.

(Arjun blinked slowly, trying to focus). "Manik? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me, baba," Manik replied, a small smile forming on his lips. "You had us all worried sick. How are you feeling?"

(Arjun winced slightly, feeling the pain from his injuries). "I've been better, thanks to you ,bachaa."

Manik shook his head. "Don't thank me yet. You still have a long road to recovery ahead, but I'll be here every step of the way."

Arjun's eyes welled up with emotion. "I don't know what I would've done without you, Mannu. You've been my rock through all of this."

Manik's expression softened, and he placed a comforting hand on Arjun's shoulder. "That's what brothers are for, baba. We stick together, no matter what, But please don't do this again. I think I really lost you"

Arjun- Don't worry bachaa, I'm alright now......

.

.

As the days passed, Manik continued to be Arjun's pillar of support, encouraging him during physical therapy sessions and cheering him up with his silly stories. 

Arjun- "I can't wait to get out of here and go home with you, baby" (He said one afternoon, a determined look in his eyes).

Manik chuckled. "Well, first you need to focus on getting better. But once you're back on your feet, we'll take on the world together, just like we always have."

(Arjun looked at Manik with gratitude shining in his eyes).

Arjun- Bahut dar gye the na mannu. while Manik just looking downward). main janta hon maine asa kar ka bht choot ponchie hai tuma. Mujhe pata hei tum sach mein bht dar gaye the.  

Manik- ( Hug Arjun tightly) dar gaya tha Baba......Agar apko kuch ho jata tu main kasa jeeta..? nai jee sakta tha uss dard ka sath, uss takleef ka sath.. bas uss dard aur takleef sa kud ko bechana chahata tha aur apko bahut zor se tight sa hug karna tha  .(tears starts falling down from his eyes) mei apko nai dhak sakta problem yah dard  aurmain kssi takleef mein.. nai dhak sakta.. (And burst out into tears)...aapke bagar jeena ka soch bhi nai sakta mei baba. (hugs him with tears and starts consoling his brother while patting on his back continually.....

Arjun- "You know, Mannu, I wouldn't have made it through this without you. You've been more than just a brother to me. You're my cute cute baby, please don't cry. You know na you're my strength and my reason to life"

Manik smiled softly, his own eyes reflecting the depth of their bond. "Likewise, bhai. You've always been there for me, and now it's my turn to be there for you."

.

.

Arjun spent so many days in hospital bed and he now  start to frustrate on little things. Because he's not fully recovered and walk on his own. Arjun sighed, feeling a wave of frustration wash over him. 

Arjun- "I just wish I could get out of this bed and walk again, Mannu. I feel so helpless."

Manik reached out, placing a reassuring hand on Arjun's shoulder.

Manik- "I know it's tough, bhai, but you're making progress every day. It's just a matter of time before you're back on your feet."

Arjun- (He just looked at his Mannu, his eyes clouded with doubt). "Do you really think so? What if I never fully recover?"

Manik- ( His expression softened, voice filled with conviction). "Don't even think like that, Bhayia. You're strong, and I believe in you. And no matter what happens, I'll be here, every step of the way. you are my strong baba just don't think like that"

Arjun felt a surge of gratitude for his baby brother's unwavering support. "Thanks, Mannu. I don't know what I would do without you."

Manik smiled, squeezing his bhai's shoulder gently. "You'll never have to find out, bhai. We're in this together, remember?"

One day Arjun tried to took something from bed side table with lots of difficulty and Manik, who just arrived there in hurry and started scolded his careless Bhayia.

Manik- " Kya kar rahe ho Bhai, tumhe kuch bhi chahiye tha, toh main har waqt aapke saath hu. Aap mujhse nhi bol sakte the, har wari aapka stunt dikhana jaroori hota hei kya. (with cute angry face).

Arjun- Kya yaar Mannu.....(with pout) Tu  subah se dant raha hei mujhe........(with fake sad face)

.

.

.

A/N's........ please tell how you find this chapter

also vote and follow me if you like my work

Till then stay  happy and healthy.....