LOVE AND PAMPERING

Next Morning.........

.

.

.

The sun was just beginning to peek through the curtains, signaling the start of a new day.

while, in the kitchen, the aroma of Egg sandwich, waffles and brewing coffee filled the air as our dear Arjun, cheerfully flipped pancakes on the griddle.

.

He has yet to do a big task to wake up Manik.....while, going in his room......Manik was sleping with cute yet open mouth...

Arjun- Mere bhai uthna h ya nahi tuje pata hai ki aaj se tere college star ho rahe hei... and tumhe time se jana hei pr nahi ye sahab kabi waqt pr pohnche hi naa...

Little bear was peeping from his furry blanket in regular intervals but was not ready to get up...Arjun now comes in extreme frustration Mannu tu uth ta h ya mai chala jaun offfice .....Maaanik

.

Manik smiles and came out of his blanket after departure of his big bro and saw from his room door that his buddy was sitting with an extreme angry face in front of TV and continuously shuffling channels...

.

Manik shouts from inside.... maine suna tha ki aaj koi jaldi jaane wala h... office...

Arjun just looked at him with fiery eyes and Manik closed the door instantly with loud laugh which bring a small smile on face of his brother...

.

After few minutes.......

Meanwhile, in the living room, his baby Mannu, sat slouched on the couch, his face a perfect picture of morning grumpiness. He was still in his pajamas, rubbing his eyes tiredly, and casting glares at the clock as if it had personally offended him.

.

.

Arjun- Mannu, get ready for your college, breakfast's almost ready!" (he called out, trying to infuse some enthusiasm into the morning).

Manik groaned in response, his mood not improving one bit. "Do I have to go to college today?" he muttered, more to himself than to his baba.

while Arjun chuckled, knowing exactly how Manik felt. "Yes, little bro, you do. But hey, let's make it better with some delicious breakfast!" he said, pouring batter onto the griddle to form another perfect pancake.

Manik reluctantly dragged himself into the kitchen, his grumpiness momentarily forgotten as he caught a whiff of the tantalizing breakfast spread laid out on the table. He took a seat, eyeing the pancakes, Egg sandwich, Waffles and freshly brewed coffee with a hint of excitement.

As Arjun plated up the food, Manik's mood began to lighten, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He grabbed a pancake and took a big bite, savoring the sweet taste as it melted in his mouth.

Manik- waahhhh bhayia......... I really love the food that made by specially you.... You're a greatestttt cheeefff in the world bhayia...... I love you...... You're great.......You know, college isn't so bad when you start the day like this, baba"( his grumpiness melting away with each delicious bite).

Arjun grinned, happy to see his brother's mood improving. "That's the spirit, Manik! Now eat up, we've got a big day ahead of us."

.

Manik nodded, swallowing another mouthful of pancake. "Yeah, I guess. But sometimes, I just wish I could stay home and laze around all day.( he started to cough as he speak with mouthful with food)

Arjun- Careful, baby....(with worried expression).... How many times, I've told you that don't speak with food in your mouth....now just drink water (while rubbing his back).

Manik- Kya baba ( with cute pout)..... ek toh bache ko itttnnni khansi aa rahi hei aur aap mere ko snub kar rahe hooo..... not fair....

Arjun- Ok baba sorry, nahi dant raha mei mere cute se bache ko..... thik hei.... Now just get up.. You have to go to college....

Manik-"Yeah, I know bhayia, I guess. But sometimes, I just wish I could stay home and laze around all day." (he nodded, swallowing another mouthful of pancake).

Arjun- "Trust me, I feel the same way sometimes. But hey, college won't last forever. And think about all the cool stuff you'll learn today! and also about your friends, baby" (chuckled, understanding Manik's sentiment).

Manik- "Yeah, I suppose. But I still don't like waking up early, baba. Kitna aacha hota na ki semester break pure one year tak chalti....." ( he shrugged, a small smirk playing on his lips).

Arjun- Ha jarur, bachu..... tah ke tum hamesha lasy ban ke soe rahoo.... kumbkaran ke jaise....( with playful smirk)

Manik- Haawwww, baba (with full mouth pout) kitne zalim ho aap, iss pyaare se bache aur apne iitttneee cute bhai ko khumbkaran bol rahe hoo.......

Arjun- Oh! Mere cute baby........sorryyy! Mei mere khumbkaran ko ab se nahi boluga khumbkaran .........Ok ( while,Try hard to stop his laughter).

Manik- This is not fair .......baba..... jao mei aapse baat nahi karuga.....( with cute angry expression)

Arjun- Ok baba sorry..... please baby maaf karde na.... yaar apne iss baba ko.....

Manik- Kya bhayia..... aab itne cute faceke sath sorry bologe toh ........( acting like thinking).... maaf toh karna hiii padega........

Arjun- Dhanya ho manik baba, jo aapne iss bande ko maaf kiya (while tickling his Mannu)

Manik- hahahahaha......... baba....... chodooo na.......

Arjun- Ok.... Mannu.... now go and get ready for college......

Manik- (while annoying) jana padega......

Arjun- jeeee ........ now goo...like a good baby......

Manik- Ok baba

Arjun- just don't worry mannu..... we will watch movie or spending time with each other in the evening ......... Ok..... now smile and go, get ready.... You know na.... tumhara yeh grumpy and sad wala face mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hei.... mujhe mera Mannu hamesha hasta hua and apni life ko full enjoy karta hua chayieee.....understand that......

Manik- je baba and aapko bhi pata hei na...... ki apke baby ki smile hamesha aapko dekh kar hii aatti hei...... and aapke sath hii toh mei apni life ko enjoy kata huu..... because you're my happiness baba........and mujhe hamesha aap hiii chayiee meri life mei... khush rehne ke liye..... I love you a lot... baba.... mere pyare baba.....

Arjun- I also love you a lot baby ........You're the reason of my life, mannu..... agar tum nhi hote toh shayed mei kab ka give uo kar gya hota......... tumhari smile hiii toh meri breathing heii baby... bus tum hamesha mere sath rehena.......and mujhe bhi mera mannu meri life ke har mod pe chayieee mujhe...... (while hugging him tight)...... now goo yaar..... aaj mei tumhe college drop karuga.... go fast

Manik- (while smiling and jump with excitement) yehhhhh! .....Just wait for a while..... I've get ready in 10 minutes....

Arjun just stand with unbelievable expression while chuckling to saw Manik's antics .............

.

.

.

.

A/N's........ please tell how you find this chapter

also vote and follow me if you like my work

Till then stay happy and healthy.....