Chapter 4

After a few hours at the spa getting mani pedi's and getting our hair done we're all ready. I'm putting on lipstain when my phone goes off.

"Hello?"

Hi princess.

"Hi."

He chuckles deeply, Are you all ready?

"Yes."

I have something for you.

"You always do," I sigh, "You try spoiling me."

I enjoy spoiling you.

I sigh and he says, You should answer the door.

"What?"

It's then I hear the knock.

Opening the door up reveals Christian, dressed in a mint shirt, almost the color of my dress, a black blazer and dark jeans. I take his hand and drag him in as Jude, Will, Ben, Channing, and Cole come in. Christian pulls me into his arms and cups my chin, "Hi."

"Hi," I murmur.

He takes my phone from my hand and pulls me to his chest, and then, after shoving my phone in his jean pocket slides his hands down my hips and around to my behind, pressing himself into me. He brushes his nose along my jaw. 

"Mm you smell good," he murmurs, "Is that a different perfume?"

I nod, "Yes."

He sighs appreciatively and uses his teeth to graze my collarbone, "Can we just go to bed?" he says huskily into my ear.

I sigh and wrap my arms around him, laying my head on his chest, wishing that we actually could.

"You are not stealing my maid of honor," I hear Avery say.

Christian frowns and kisses the tip of my nose as Will says, "You two really can't keep your hands off each other huh?"

I give him a dirty look and then bury my face in the crook of Christian's neck as he says, "I just happen to like spending time with my girlfriend. Nothing wrong with that."

He kisses my shoulder and says, "Come on, I have something for you."

He leads me into the kitchen and pulls a small box out of his jeans handing it to me. I sigh and take it from him, "More jewelry?"

He smirks and kisses my forehead, "Just open it."

I open the black box and find a set of white diamond and sapphire studded earrings, "Oh Christian."

"You like?" he asks quietly.

I look up at him and kiss him gently, "I love them. Thank you."

He brushes his nose against mine and says, "I picked them up this week."

"They're perfect."

He grins and leads me over to the mirror. I carefully put them in and as I look in the mirror he stands behind me. His arms around my waist as I say, "At this rate I'm going to need to upgrade my jewelry armoire."

He grins, "Actually, I was looking at plans for the house and the closet needs redone. There's a plan for one with drawers and stands for jewelry, and a makeup stand. We'll look at them next week with Jude and Avery."

"Em?"

I turn to see an upset Avery, "Av what's wrong?"

She frowns, "That house I showed you? It was bought out from under us. It was perfect."

"Do you know who bought it?" Christian asks with a frown.

She bites her lip and shakes her head while glancing at me, "No."