NEWS

Let me start off by saying that I am deeply sorry. I gave up on wattpad or a while, taking the time to get my writing back to 100%. 

The good news? I've started writing again, and my writing has grown so much in the last year it's remarkable. 
More good news? I have chapters written, but the bad news is they're not up to par.

I'm waiting to post the chapters until I actually complete all of them. I'd hate to post up until what I have and leave you all hanging again.

I've noticed a lot of people reading my work lately, and I love it. But none of it will be updated until sometime after the new year. I know that seems to be ages away, but it's not. Plus, I'm participating in nanowrimo for the first time ever and I'm super excited about it. 

My book for NaNoWriMo is my top priority for a number of reason, mainly because I plan to write two more books to go along with it and then I plan to find a publisher. I know my NaNoWriMo entry, PLASTIC, has the potential to one day be published after it's worked on immensely.

I know I've made promises, and I intend to keep them. Just bare with me for a little while longer.

After a diagnoses of PTSD due to something that happened years ago, plus my depression & Fibromyalgia I felt like I couldn't update because I would just be disappointing you all. I don't want to deliver a have assed ending. 

So hang in there, and if you really want to read my work please check out PLASTIC. The outlines for PLASTIC and the following two novels are done and I'm actually excited about writing for the first time in a long time.

Caution: When I do update in the New Year, updates will be sort of slow as I figure out a pace. I'll be starting online classes - and school will come before wattpad.

All my love to my incredibly dedicated, & patient followers/readers,

Sara Reed

P.S. You can check out PLASTIC by going to my profile or following this link:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/22159673-plastic-%E2%80%A2-the-material-girl-series-wattys2014-%E2%80%A2