09 - meeting cami

This font will be used if speaking in German 😭

But this one is just for English
_______________________________

I opened the door to see bill, Tom and cami standing there, bill and Tom smiling at me and cami giving me a dirty look.

_______________________________

"Let us in then, bitch."

Bill and Tom look at her with shock.

"Don't talk to her like that babe! She doesn't even speak German!"

"Good. I can say whatever the fuck I want then."

I stare confused at them then let them in the house.

"Thanks, bitch."

Cami says walking in my house, barging past me quite aggressively which hurt? Why is she such a bitch.

"Sorry about her, she can be a little aggressive?"

"Oh, it's fine."

Both bill and Tom enter my house and all of them are seated on the couch.

____________________________

We were all watching a show which was German, I'm not good with my German yet cami still picked a show with German in it.

I look at her snuggled up to bill, she only payed attention to the show that was playing, I look up to see bill staring at me as he was rubbing her waist.

_______________________________

"You ok?"

Bill mouthed to me and I just nod my head and looked back at the tv.

"Hey cami, why don't we put on the English subtitles for Hailey, I told you she doesn't speak German."

"to bad! Not my fault she's not German plus it's just gonna be annoying!"

"Come on cami, be nice to her."

Cami rolled her eyes and put on the English subtitles while giving a dirty look.

I gave her one back then looked at my door. I need Georg and Gustav here or else I'm gonna rip her head off, wait there's Tom. I look around and see Tom at the kitchen, I get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey Hailey, what's up?"

Tom said while stuffing his face with Cheeto puffs

"Came here to see you."

"Oh? So you wanna go to room 483 with me?

"What?"

"What you don't know that song?"

"What song is it?"

"Reden."

"Reden? What's that?"