06 - mom is acting very strange...

This font means it's spoken in German
________________________________

It's been 2 days since I was at bill and toms house and my mom has been acting weird...not like weird, more like a scared weird. She looks scared and it's creeping me out, she won't tell me what's going on or what's happening, she ignores me when I try to talk to her and when I try she just walks away. This is not normal.

I was with bill talking to him about the situation and I was hoping he would give me great advice but it was horrible.

"Your mom might just be having financial problems?"

"Definitely not! My dad's made a whole load of money since we moved."

"Your parents might be getting a divorce?"

I hit bill on the arm because of his stupid thoughts.

"Stupid! My parents aren't getting a divorce!"

"What was the point of me being here if you're just going to hit me?"

Bill pulls a sad face clearly joking, I hit him on the arm again.

"Ow!"

He chuckled as he rubbed his arm which was starting to get red, oops!

"My mom's just acting weird, she's not normal anymore! It's like someone replaced her, I came to you cause I was hoping I would get some good advice but instead it's just horrible! And-"

"Calm down Hailey! Your mom will be fine she probably just has something on her mind right now."

Bill pulled me into a hug and it was comforting, i didn't know he could give such good hugs! I just wanna stay in his arms forever.

"How can I stay calm if something is happening to my mom? And she won't even tell me."

"She wont tell you for your safety."

"I'm 16! I bet I can handle whatever it is!"

"She might not think so."

I groan in frustration and push bill of me, he looked at me with a confused face and just sat there looking at me.

"Are you ok now?"

"I gotta go home."

I stood up and I walked quickly mostly to avoid bill, I didn't want to be with him right now I just wanted my mom.

"Hailey!"

Bill yelled but I just kept walking.

I felt someone touch my arm and pulled on it, causing me to turn around and look at bill, I put my hands in my pockets.

"What are you doing? Why are you going home?"

"I wanna go home."

"I'll walk you home."