04 - my new 'awesome' friends!!

It's been a week since it was my first day and school and I already made a few friends! At first they seemed really mean and bitchy but when I got to know them they seemed really nice! I guess...better than hanging out with guys who talk about sex 24/7

It just annoys me that the only thing they talk about is how good girls were in their like I don't want to know about that! Everyone in that group has atleast told one story about some girl they slept with...except bill, it's a shame he can't get any girls, he looks like one himself no wonder he doesn't sleep with girls like the rest of them do.

________________________________

I was sat having lunch with bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav once again, I thought my new friends would invite me to sit at their table.

I roll my eyes and listen on their conversations.

"You should have seen Becky after I was done with her! She looked like a mess after she rode my massive dick!" Tom says with a smirk on his face clearly being proud of what he done to that girl, yeaa I lost my appetite...

I just sit there not bothering to eat my food, I was thinking about some things.

"Hailey are you ok?"

I hear and I look at bill then at the rest of them, how long were they looking at me for??

"Are you ok, you haven't touched your food in a while?"

"Im not hungry anymore."

I lie to them and rub my stomach to make it convincing??

"I've only seen you take a few bites out of it and then you just say there being quiet, so you feel sick?"

Who does bill think he is, my mommy? I was going to open my mouth to say something but then..

"Hailey!! We've been looking for you!"

One of my new friends Samantha said.

"Oh hi! I couldn't find you at all"

"Come sit with us! Away from them..."

She gives them all a quite dirty look but it was mostly at Tom I believe. I grab my bag and stand up, I pick up my food and look at them.

"Is it ok if I go sit with them?"

"Oh come on Hailey! There not your daddy's!" Samantha then grabs hold of my hand tightly and basically drags me to her table with the rest of her friends.

I sit down next to Samantha and place my food down.

"So you know me, obviously! Then their is Anika, Neveah, Sophia, Mia, Jasmine, Jonas, Tabitha and then the live of my life Bennie!" She pointed to each of then and cuddles up with Bennie, her boyfriend I'm guessing.

What kind of mother hates their child so much they call it Bennie?!

I just sit there while they talk about god knows, I look over to see bill looking at me? Why is he looking at me, tsh weirdo...

"Hailey you NEED to stay away from Tom! He's a complete dickface!" I hear Samantha say, jeez why does she talk so loudly..

"Why? What has he done?"

"What hasn't he done! He only uses girls for sex and doesn't call them the next day! Tom is a huge jerk so you should stay away from him and his friends!"

What? I didn't know Tom was like that...I knew he slept with girls but I didn't think he was cold enough to not care for their feelings, damn.

"Why should I stay away from his friends? What if they're cool?"

"They are NOT cool! They just a bunch of jerks who think they rule the world just because they're a little well known than all of us here!"

"Well known?" They all looked at me after I said that, was I missing something?

"There in a band called Tokio hotel, didn't you know?"

"Yea they're pretty successful, I'm surprised you didn't know at all." Neveah said looking at me weirdly.

"Oh uhh I didn't know at all? Do they make a lot of money?" Everyone laughed at my question before Samantha finally answers me.

"They make big banks by now I suppose, why?"

"Oh, just asking that's all."

I say and then keep quiet for the rest of the lunch, why wasn't I told they were in a band like surely they're not THAT famous, probably just at the practicing in ur garage phase. I roll my eyes thinking about it.

________________________________

It was the end of the day and i was going to walk home with bill and Tom as usual but they weren't at the usual spot we meet, did they seriously leave me! I pull out my phone and message bill.

________________________________

Hailey - where r u guys?? You're not at the usual spot?

Bill - sorry, thought u were walking home with ur new friends.

Hailey - with who? Samantha?

Bill - yes. You knew exactly who I was talking about seeming as u ditched us for her.

Hailey - what the hell r u talking about?? I didn't ditch you?

Bill - you clearly did, we don't like her and she doesn't like us, she talked bad about us didn't she?

Hailey - well not all of you, it was mostly Tom she was talking about?

Bill - ofc it was. Don't listen to her she loves making little things dramatic.

Hailey - dramatic? Apparently Tom broke alot of girls hearts?

Bill - what?! Tom wouldn't do that at all! All she does is change up stories to make you think badly of us! Don't believe her at all Hailey!

Hailey - um ok?

Bill - where are you now?

Hailey - walking home

Bill - come to my house and we'll explain everything! I gtg now bye!

Hailey - ok bye

________________________________

Weird...I'm nearly home anyway so I can just grab something to eat before I go to bill and toms house.

This is all confusing to me, is Samantha really lying or is it bill who's lying??