07 - he has a girlfriend??

After my mom finally said what was up with her this whole time it was shocking to me, why would she try and keep this away from me? I would've found out someday.

My mom was preparing to move back to America, ugh. I don't even want to move back but my mom wants to. What the hell am I going to do now?! I can't just leave!

I walk downstairs to see my mom packing up and while I see her packing everyone up I get this idea...I hope it works.

"Hey mom, you don't have to pack everyone you know? I can just look after the house for you while you and dad go back to America. I can't just leave I have school and my friends and yea...I promise to take good care of the house!"

My mom looks at me while I beg for her to let me stay.

"Are you serious about this Hailey."

"Yes! 1 million a hundred percent!"

My mom scoffs and rolls her eyes which she didn't even try to hide.

"Yea yea whatever but, if i hear anything and I mean ANYTHING about parties in here or stuff breaking then I am coming straight back! You hear me?"

"Yea mom I wont have any parties or trash the place, you don't have to worry about a single thing."

My mom looks at me, not saying a word until, she sighed.

"Fine, you can stay just call me everyday because I worry."

She then walks away leaving the box full of the stuff she previously packed in that box.

I grin to myself and I go upstairs. Once I'm at my room I go on my phone and message bill.

________________________________

Hailey - hey bill! I'm bored what u doing??

Bill - uhhh idk, just in bed wbu?

Hailey - same! My mom is just packing her stuff up she's going back to America

Bill - wait you're moving back?!

Hailey - what? Nooo my mom is I'm just looking after the house

Bill - why is your mom going back to America??

Hailey - because my missing aunt died

Bill - holy shit that's horrible! I'm so sorry for ur loss, do u need me to do anything for you??

Hailey - what? I'm fine I just never seen her before so Idrc

Bill - ohh ok, so u gonna throw any parties? Please do cause I LOVE parties.

Hailey - I can't throw any are you crazy?! I'm not allowed and plus I don't even have any friends??

Bill - what about me? :(

_______________________________

I was just on my phone messaging Hailey but then cami wakes up.

She immediately looked at me phone and snatched it off me.

_______________________________

"Why the fuck are you talking to that slut?!"

My eyes go wide because of how aggressive she said it.

"Hailey? She's just my friend."

"Friend huh??"

She then rolls her eyes and typed something out on my phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh! So you can't trust your own girlfriend?!"

"What? No! I'm just asking."

"You don't have to worry about it."

____________________________

Bill - who the fuck do u think u are u little slut! Don't message me ever again!

________________________________

I grab my phone off cami and look at the message.

"Cami! What the fuck?! Why would you say that?!"

"Oops! My finger slipped!"

She then giggles like a little girl and I immediately message Hailey back.

_______________________________

Hailey - what the fuck bill?

Bill - I'm sorry Hailey my gf took my phone and started calling you all those mean words, I'm so sorry.

Hailey - you got a gf??

Bill - yea her name is cami

Hailey - how come you never told me?

Bill - idk 

_______________________________

Bills got a girlfriend? I didn't even think any girls would want to date him, yea he wears flared jeans, has funky hair and the cutest German accent ever. Oh! What's going on??