Chapter 27.

A/N

Short and ass chapter so sorry in advance 🙁🙁🤞

- 09

Seungmin: w-wait!- DONT GO!- PLEASE..I-I'm sorry..you can't leave me again..I love you so much!..p-please chan.

He yelled crying kinda falling to the floor, chan froze a bit hearing those words "I love you so much., He turned and frowned at seungmin before walking over and pulling seungmin into a tight hug.

Chan: I love you too..

Seungmin just held chan tightly crying in his arms, He missed chan so much, He dreamt about the day he could hug chan and be in his arms again, and that day was finally here, seungmin was back in his arms..

Seungmin: I missed you so much..

Chan: I missed you too.

Seungmin then looked up softly with tears slowly forming again

Seungmin: why did you l-leave?..

Chan: i couldn't face you..after the fight and the whole delilah shit..I just felt horrible.

Seungmin: and why did you come back?..

Chan then looked down slightly before sighing then looking back at seungmin

Chan: delilah died. I had to come back to take care of JJ.

Seungmin: oh my- I'm so sorry- h-how?

Chan: it was a car crash..last year.

Seungmin: are you okay? Like..mentally?..

Chan: yeah..I'm fine, JJ tho..he really misses his mom.

Seungmin: yeah..losing your mom is a horrible thing..even if your mom wasn't the best it still hurts you..

Seungmin felt bad, yes he didn't like delilah but he cared about Chans feelings and you can tell chan felt bad about this so he wrapped his arms around chans neck pulling him into a hug in which chan wrapped his arms around seungmins waist hugging him back.

Seungmin: I'm so sorry.

Chan: it's fine..don't apologize.

The two then pulled from the hug looking into each others eyes full of love, Yes they both had partners who they (some what) loved but sometimes you have stronger feelings for someone else..

Seungmin: chan...it's it bad I want to kiss you right now?..

Chan: yes and no.

He said softly before slowly caressing seungmins cheek smiling a bit

Chan: I forgot how beautiful you are up close seungmin

⚠️SMUT!!!!⚠️

Seungmin just blushed slightly before slowly leaning in kiss chan, which caught him off guard but he kissed back without hesitation, within a few minutes chan is now on top of seungmin on the couch kissing and leaving little hickeys on his neck and collarbone.

Seungmin: Mhh~ fuck chan~

Chan smirked hearing seungmins moan before slowly biting his neck leaving a bite mark