Chapter 18.

Jisung: seungmin?- hey whats wrong?-

Seungmin just stared at Jisung and felix before shaking his head and breaking down sobbing

Felix: min? Woah hey?

He said worriedly running over pulling seungmin into a hug while Jisung took Subin to his room so he wouldn't see seungmin cry like this

Seungmin: ch-chan!- I-I hate him!- he's so u-ugh!-

Felix: why?..what happened?

Felix asked but seungmin ust cried and hugged felix tighter

Seungmin: it doesn't m-matter..he's d-dead to me!

He cried out before running to his room closing the door and sitting on the floor crying his eyes out, he didn't want to believe what delilah had told him but he couldn't forget it. "You're sleeping with him for money, that's what he told me" just kept replaying in his head. He was hurt. Really hurt. He did the only thing he could think of and grabbing his bag of weed from underneath his bed and a bong. And at that he started smoking and smoking not caring for anything anymore, His mom and dad were dead, his whole life was going to shit!, and just as he thought he found someone that he liked, loved, and trusted, Everything went bad again. Seungmin was now definitely set on thinking he's better off alone.

-outside with Subin, Jisung and Felix.

Felix: so she came and started calling seungmin names?

Subin: y-yeah..

Jisung: what were the names?

Subin then looked down and frowned

Subin: a w-whore..and h-hooker and..a f-faggot?..

Jisung: holy shit-

Felix: oh my- I'm going to curb stomp that bit!-

Jisung: felix!

Felix: right- sorry..what else happened?

Subin: minnie and channie fought..minne said he never wanted to see mrchannie again and that he was an asshole..

Jisung and Felix just nodded look at subin who was looking down at his arm which Jisung noticed

Jisung: bin? What's wrong with your hand?

Subin then looked up in tears and showing his arm which had a red mark on it

Subin: t-the lady..g-grabbed my arm..it hurts.

Felix: holy shit- let me see

He said slowly grabbing his arm see a bruise forming Jisung and Felix both stared at each other in disbelief before Felix went to the bathroom with subin to cover his arm out while Jisung went to check on seungmin since they were still hearing sobs, Jisung knocked and heard seungmin say softly "go away.."

Jisung: can I come in?..

Seungmin: I-I guess..

He said before hiding the weed and everything as Jisung walked in he went and sat down next to seungmin

Jisung: what's going on?..

Seungmin just laughed and looked up crying

Seungmin: What's n-not happening?

Jisung: wanna talk about it?

Seungmin just frowned before starting to cry harder

Seungmi: I-I hate my life!..fuck-fucking everything's going to go s-shit jisung!- my m-mom died! I-Im responsible for subin and it's so much!- I can't handle it..m-my aunt wants to take him away!- a-and at first I was going to Let her! But-but i couldn't- it's subin! My brother- I-I thought me and ch-chan had something! Something special b-but he just thinks I'm a h-hooker and a fucking slut or something!..I-It's not fair..i shouldn't have all the pressure on me like this..I-I can't anymore..I-I thought I could do it b-but I can't..I-I saw how happy..y-you and felix are..with Minho and hyunjin a-and I can't but f-feel a bit jealous..I mean really you guys got the good guys..I-I got the asshole with an ex wife and a kid..i hate everything..t-there's no point in me living right now..i feel so alone and empty jisung..i just need my mom and she's not here!.W-WHY'D SHE HAVE TO LEAVE! WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST FUCKING STAY HOME!? I LOST HER AND I LOST EVERYTHING!

He said crying and yelling getting up going over and punching his wall in which jisung got up and tried to calm him down

Jisung: hey- hey! It's not your fault! Calm down seungmin!

Seungmin then cried and popped. He couldn't hold anything in anymore.

Seungmin: I-IT IS!- THE NIGBT SHE DIED..I SAW HER COMING IN MY ROOM!. I FUCKING SAW HER BUT FAKED SLEPT CAUSE I WAS MAD AT HER!. I-I SHOULDN'T HAVE FAKED IT. I SHOULD'VE WOKEN UP AND APOLOGIZED TO HER!..NOW SHES FUCKING GONE AND IM NEVER EVER! GOING TO HET TO SAY GOODBYE. OR TEL HER HOW MUCH I LOVE HER AND CARE FOR HER!. I-I lost everything that night Jisung!..my mom..my mother, my fucking best friend!..

Jisung just hugged seungmin as he cried on ji's shoulder

Jisung: breathe..it's going to be fine..you can't bottle everything up min..we've talked about this before..

Seungmin: i-I'll never forgive m-myself ji..

Jisung just hugged seungmin tighter before there was a knock at the door

Jisung: who is it?

Felix: Chans here to see seungmin..

Once seungmin heard that his heart dropped and he pulled from the hug in tears

Jisung: do you want talk to him?..

Seungmin just shook his head no and sat on the floor crying again, He was hurt and stressed with everything going on his life. He couldn't Handel anything anymore.

Jisung: are you sure?..you might regret this later min..

Seungmin just stared at the floor as his eyes swelled with tears before whispering "five minutes..after five come and get him.." Jisung nodded before walking out and after about three ish minutes There was another knock on the door which made seungmin jump a bit but he just continued staring at the floor with an empty feeling in his stomach

Seungmin: come in.. 

The door opened and seungmin turned to see but once he did he felt a mix of emotions, he was mad, hurt, sad but happy chan chased after him..Seungmin just stared at chan with tears in his eyes before chan slowly walked over and kinda sat on seungmin bed.

Chan: seungmin..look..

Seungmin then shook his head and wiped his eyes kinda getting up in which chan got up too
____________________________________
A/N

Haiiiii here's thissss, it was kinda rushed lwk but I'm working on the next chapter right nowww!!!! Hopefully y'all enjoying the book so far, just a few more chapters before i finish this book and start a new one, I've been looking into a lot of fantasy tropes and my favorites are like the mythical creatures and like the whole king and maid tropes so yeah, i can either right a book with all my ships, (minsung, hyunlix, Jeongbin, chanmin, jakehoon, yeonbin, woosan, maybe Jungwon and jay tg and sunoo and niki tg and some other ships ofc) or maybe just one book of one  specific ship and yeah but definitely lmk which one you guys would prefer tho!!! Sorry for any misspellings!!

Words - 1188

Goodbye - 09