Chapter 19.

Seungmin: I'm talking first. You just listen to me.

Chan: Of course.

Seungmin: I'm not mad at you okay?..I'm choosing to believe you never said anything bad about me to your ex. But what I can't forgive is that you didn't defend me at all chan. You just watched her insult me and subin!..

Chan: I-

Seungmin: and thank you for defending him when she tried grabbing him but I don't appreciate how you just stared as she called me a hooker! And a whore chan!..

Chan: seungmin..I'm so-

Seungmin: I'm not finished..if y-you actually l-liked me like I like you..you w-would've shut it down way b-before those words came out her mouth!.

He said yelling as his eyes filled with tears again, which made chan feel horrible.

Seungmin: I understand she's your ex wife and you respect her but if you cant show me respect by shutting her insults down BEFORE they come out her mouth then I don't want nothing to do with you anymore!.

Chan: and I'm sorry! I truthfully am really sorry seungmin, i should have send something and I'm sorry I didn't-

Seungmin: It's basic respect chan! You're a teacher so i would've guessed you know what that is but clearly you fucking don't!!

Chan: okay! I understand that but come on! I didn't fucking know she was going to come. I didn't know she was going fucking insult you like that! I mean for fuck sake seungmin just stop making it about you! I tried my best but I wasn't going to start arguing with her in front of subin and JJ! SO PLEASE STOP MAKING IT ABOUT YOU!

Chan yelled out of anger and frustration in which he immediately realized what he said and saw how seungmin eyes filled with hurt and anger

Chan: I-I didn't mean it like that seungmin I-

Seungmin: all about me?!. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME CHAN!?

Chan: I didn't mean it like that!?

Seungmin: You are such an asshole!. IVE BEEN THROUGH HELL AND IVE NEVER MADE IT ABOUT MYSELF! ITS ALWAYS BEEN SUBIN AND YOU FOR FUCK SAKE! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD I FELT WHEN I HEARD THAT JJ WASNT
YOUR SON!? OR FUCKING WHEN WE SLEPT TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME?!? I THOUGHT I RUINED A MARRIAGE CHAN!

He yelled out crying harshly and panting slightly

Chan: I-Im sorry..

Chan said softly and tearing up since he started feeling like a horrible person now.

Seungmin: sorry?..fucking sorry?! THATS ALL YIU HAVE TO SAY!? YOUR RUININ MY LIFE MORE THEN EVER CHAN!?. CANT YOU SEE HOW MUCH THAT HURTED ME?!

Chan: I-I see that!- and I'm sorry seungmin!? I-

He yelled back breaking down crying before Jisung and Felix came in since it's been five minutes but didn't expect to see seungmin yelling and cursing chan out this badly.

Seungmin: I HATE YOU CHAN! I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH!?. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE YOUR BEING RIGHT NOW?! I NEVER! EVER WANT TO FUCKING SEE YOU AGAIN! YIUR SUCH A SELF CENTER ASSHOLE!? I-IM HAPPY!- YOU GOT CHEATED ON YOUR SUCH A BITCH!? AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOUR DEAD TO ME!. I HATE YOU.

He yelled making the whole room go silent, Jisung and Felix both stared at seungmin in disbelief and kinda disgusted while seungmin just stared at chan with tears realizing he fucked up badly.