Chapter 8.

Still with Chan and his pov-

After I told Delilah to pick a struggle and well she slapped me the room went quiet. My son was in tears looking very confused and scared and as for delilah. she went a rant. Talking and talking shit like everything was my fault. I had enough. I wanted her out of my house and if she didn't leave then I would. She could keep the fucking house. I'm done with her and her bullshit!.

Chan: I want you out delilah.

Delilah: exsues me?

Chan: I want you out of my house now!. Take your things and GET OUT!.

Delilah: your kicking me out? ARE YOU CRAZY!!

Chan: YOU DONT LIVE HERE FOR FUCK SAKE! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!.

Delilah: you can't be serious Chan..we have to talk this out- I mean I thought we could have another shot? Come on- not in front of JJ..

Chan: yeah? Well you fucking slapped me!. you think that's okay?! and a second chance?! You cheated! We are divorced. The papers are final! Me and you are nothing anymore! THIS IS MY HOUSE SO GET THE FUCK OUT!.

I said yelling back in tears. I was hurt. We agreed the divorce would be an easy thing and there would be no fights. but here we are just because I hooked up with someone!?.

Delilah: fine. Fuck you! IM LEAVING BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR SON AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME?!

Chan: your crazy! HES MY SON! I CAN SEE HIM WHENEVER I WANT!

Delilah: jj go pack your things! EVERYTHING. you're not Living here anymore.

My son was in tears shaking. I can see he didn't want to but was scared, His mother and I were scaring him.

End of Chans pov-

Chan: jj, look- don't do that okay? Stay here with me- I-

Delilah suddenly grabbed jj's hand dragging him upstairs to his room in which Chan followed behind quickly in tears not wanting his son to get taken from him.

Chan: delilah! Stop okay?! ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU CSNT JUST TAKE HIM!

Delilah: I do whatever I want! Jj pack NOW!.

Chan: jj dont!

Delilah: CHAN STOP! HES NOT LIVING HERE! ESPECIALLY IF YOUR GOING TO BRING OVER RANDOM HOOKERS FOR ZOME SEX!

Chan: REALLY? HOOKERS!? YOUVE COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND!

He said yelling a bit before going over and grabbing the bag out of Delilah's hand in an attempt to stop her.

Delilah: GIVE ME THE FUCKING BAG? CANT YOU SEE? JJ DOESNT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU! HES CRYING!

Chan: CAUSE YOUR FUCKING MAKING HIM! YOUR SCARING HIM! I KNOW MY SON AND MY SON DOESNT GIVE A FUCK!

Delilah then took the bag back and pushed Chan back making jj get even scared for his dad.

Delilah: honey, come on help mamma, I'm getting you out of here..you don't need to be around hookers.

She said packing the rest of the boys things as he just cried watching his dad sitting again the door frame knowing he couldn't do anything about this.

jj: m-mom..I-i dont-

Delilah: let's go. I'm not staying here another minute

Jj then started crying a bit harder before shaking his head and running over to Chan hugging him tightly.