Chapter 9.

-in the living room with seungmin

Felix: so? What are we doing tomorrow?

Jisung: MALL!

Seungmin: you guys can go, I have things to do

Felix: oh? What?

Seungmin: I have to go to the court tomorrow, something about the final steps in I guess taking Subin into my full custody

Jisung: aw right, I completely forgot the papers weren't complete

Felix: your going alone?

Seungmin: well yeah dummy? It'll be fast quick in and out then we can all hang out! The mall no?

Felix: but min, I know he's your brother and all but are you sure you're ready and all to be taking Subin into your custody?

Seungmin: of course I am?- why- you know what never mind.

Jisung then slapped Felix in which he realized what he said and started feeling horrible.

Felix: Min- wait I didn't mean it like that-

Seungmin nodded before frowning and getting up heading to his room leaving the other two on the couch

Jisung: finally it wasn't me saying dumb shit

Felix: oh shut up! I didn't mean it like that!

Jisung: still lix, that's a mean thing to say..seungmin is more than ready to take in subin, yes he has flaws but he still is ready.

Felix: and I know that but I just- I wasn't thinking okay?

Jisung just sighed and nodded before the two went to their own rooms to get to sleep.

-with seungmin in his room
-Seungmins pov

Once I heard what Felix said my heart broke a bit, what does he mean if I'm ready?. Of course I'm ready. It's what my mom would've wanted?..she wouldn't want her son to go into foster care or anything! I just get up and head to my room sitting on my bed before slowly breaking down in tears. Yes I dont seem hurt and in pain but I am..I truthfully am but I'm holding it on together for subin. I sit on the floor and look out my window crying a bit harder.

Seungmin: m-mom..I'm trying my best but it's hard. I miss you so much. I miss you momma..I need you here with me. But you're gone..and I'll never see you again..please forgive me for everything. I see now taking care of subin is a big responsibility..and I never cared about it..I miss you mama..I hope you're in a better place..I love you.

I cried before laying on the floor and basically crying myself to sleep on the floor hugging the pillow my mom had gave me years back. I missed her and I couldn't do anything about it. She was gone forever.
-end of seungmins pov.

-The next morning with Chan.
-Chans pov

I woke up around 10:30ish in the morning before laying in bed for about thirty minutes. I felt weird. I felt dead. A part of me was missing and that was my son. He didn't burst into my room and come jump on my bed to wake me like he always did.

Chan: this is going to be a day..

I mumbled to myself before rolling out of bed and getting in the shower, afterwards I do my hair, brush my teeth and wash my face before changing into some black dress pants, a white button up shirt and a soft black jacket. Once I was all ready I headed out got into my car and headed to the closet family court to see what I could do about this whole custody situation.
-End of Chans pov.