Chapter 26.

- a few hours later with Chan and nari.

Chan: you don't have to worry! I'm just dropping off a gift.

Nari: are you crazy? That little boy said that he wasn't over you! I'm not letting you go!

Chan: I'm not five nari! I'm going.

He said grabbing his jacket

Nari: NO! THATS BASICALLY FUCKING CHEATING!

Chan: cheating? Don't even start! You've done multiple things that were cheating but I never said anything!

He yelled back turning around facing her

Nari: DONT TELL AT ME'!

Chan: YIUR YELLING AT ME FOR FUCKING SAKE!

Nari: if you leave to that boys house. I'm breaking up with you. I know you still like him. I saw how you looked at him.

Chan: you're crazy for even implying that.

Nari: chan im serious. You leave. I leave.

Chan: it's a fucking gift. Get a hold of your self! You're acting like I'm gonna go sleep with him!

Nari: CAUSE YOU ARE! YOU THINK IM STUPID!

Chan: YES! I FUCKING DO! YIUR GETTING MAD OVER ME LEAVING A GIFT FOR A 13 YEAR OLD, WHY?!

Nari: BECAUSE YOUVE DATED THAT BOYS OLDER BROTHER!

Chan: what's it have to do with anything!?

Nari: you have a history with him. What if he gives you the fuck me eyes and WEL YOU FUCK HIM!

Chan: your being delusional and fucking crazy!

Nari: NO IM NOT! ONCE HE OPEND THAY DOOR YOU GAVE HIM THE FUCK ME EYES!.

Chan: YEAH?! WHAT ABOUT JACK? SEUNGMINS BOYFRIEND! YOU WERE GIVING HIM THE FUCK ME EYES!

Nari: how could you even say that! pick. Me or him. If you leave I'm breaking up with you chan.

ChaN: your making me pick now?.

Nari: PICK!.

Chan just rolled his eyes opening the front door

Chan: your worse then delilah.

Nari: pfft! DONT COMPARE ME TO THAT DEAD BITCH!- NOW CLOSE THAT DOOR! YOUR NOT GOING!

Chan: I'm not a child!. I'm 34. AND IM GOING. FUCK YOU.

he yelled quickly leaving and getting into his car and heading to seungmins house, was he worried seungmin would lose his shit again? Yes yes chan was very scared but he needed to give Subin his gift and if he was lucky..he could maybe explain everything to seungmin. Once Chan got to seungmins house he took a deep deep breath before getting off the car and walking over slowly before standing frozen in front of the door. Suddenly chan got a flash back from the day he first left.

-flash back.
- Chans pov.
I quickly left seungmins room hearing what he said. He made it clear he never wanted to see me again I was broke. Completely broken. As I was walking out Subin stopped me.

Subin: mrchannie..

I wiped my tears and looked down at him.