|#14. Conversing|

Whenever you feel you are alone in your journey through life, remember, you are not alone. There's always someone by your side, or someone who joins you along the way, to enrich your journey and bring you a sense of fulfillment. When you find a soulmate or the right person whose vibes match yours, you wish time would stand still so you could savor those moments completely. Vineet is experiencing this feeling now, and he wants to cherish these precious moments with Ruhana and Aarna. He has found solace in Ruhana and wants to spend his life with her.

Vineet smiles as he takes another picture of Ruhana and Aarna, as if he wants to capture these moments in memories. Though he has taken the pictures without their permission, all he desires is to preserve their happiness. He smiles satisfactorily, and at that moment, the waiters bring the bill. Vineet pays it, keeping his word that it's his treat.

As they leave the restaurant, Aarna tugs on Vineet’s arm, signaling him to stop. He turns toward her and finds her beaming at him. It seems like she wants to say something but can't find the right words. Ruhana also looks at her sister, and Aarna suggests they go to a nearby ice cream parlor. Vineet agrees, and the three of them visit the nearby ice cream parlor. They take a corner table, and their ice creams are served. It's a chocolate chip sundae for the sisters and a butterscotch sundae for him. As they indulge in the sweetness of the ice cream, Aarna looks at her buddy affectionately, and Vineet notices, so he gazes back at her.

“Kya baat hain, Aarna? Kuch bolna chahti ho?” He asks gently.

“Hann…” She responds, still searching for the right words.

“Toh bolo! Koi bhi baat mann mein nahi rakhni chahiye.” He says, encouraging her to speak further.

“Aap hi bataiye! Sach bolun ya jhooth?” Aarna asks, mischief glinting in her eyes

“Ye kya bol rahi hain, Ari! Soch samajh ke bola karo!” Ruhana playfully slaps her head.

“Soch samajh ke hi bol rahi hun, Dida. Buddy ko sochne do ki wo sach sunna chahte hain ya jhooth!” Aarna grins playfully.

 Buddy ko sochne do ki wo sach sunna chahte hain ya jhooth!” Aarna grins playfully

“Achcha, toh chalo ek sach bol do aur ek jhooth! Mujhe dono manzoor hain.” He smiles warmly at her.

“Ooh! Sach bhi aur jhooth bhi! Interesting!.” Aarna grins.