|#8.Thoughts|

Aarna and Ruhana have their dinner and the former is pleased. She's guilty as well, because her sister has to clean up all the mess that she created. Aarna prepares hot chocolate for herself and Ruhana and walks into the bedroom. She finds Ruhana setting the table where she works often.

"Didu, hot chocolate is ready! Jaldi aao, nahi toh thanda ho jayega." Aarna says as she sets the tray on the side table and hops on her side of the bed.

"Hmm, it smells good," Ruhana replies, inhaling the aroma that's spread into the room.

"I know, maine banaya hai toh acha hi hoga

"I know, maine banaya hai toh acha hi hoga. Aur maine zyada chocolate dala hai." She chuckles.

"Yeah, I know. Tu kab kya karti hai, sab pata hai mujhe." Ruhana glances at her sister.

"Acha toh batao, abhi main kya soch rahi hoon?" Aarna grins at her elder sister

"Yahi ki tujhe tera favourite show dekhna hai." Ruhana glances at her and she makes a face.

"Hah! That's not new. Vo toh main dekhungi hi. Lekin aapne kya socha? About our morning conversation?" Aarna questions, reading her sister's expressions.

"Maine kuch nahi socha hai, Meethi. Main toh khud nahi jaanti ki iss baare mein kya sochna chahiye aur kya nahi." Ruhana expresses her feelings.

"Didu! It's simple, you two are special to each other, lekin aap dono maanoge nahi." Aarna rolls her eyes at Ruhana.

"Meethi, it's not that easy. Aisa zaroori toh nahi ki jo hum soch rahe hain, aisa Vineet bhi sochta hoga." She explains the point.

"I'm sure, vo bhi yahi sochte hain jo aap sochti ho. Lekin problem ye hai ki aap dono sochte rahoge... Buddy bhi soch rahe honge ki agar wo kuch bolenge toh aap gussa ho jaogi aur idhar aapko lagta hai ki vo aisa feel hi nahi karte. Huh! What should I do with you two?" Aarna says, showing her disappointment, though her little dramatic act made Ruhana giggle.

"Huh, ab has kyun rahi ho? Ache se socho Didu, kahin aisa na ho, koi aur mere buddy ko le jaaye." Aarna shoots a glance at her sister.

Ruhana smiles at her words. She looks at her sister, who's now fully immersed in watching her favourite show, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Ruhana begins to savour her drink, and that's when her thoughts roll over again to her friend, Vineet.