#3. |Celebration|

Ruhana reaches her office after dropping her sister off at her friend's home. She enters the cabin, and the staff greet her. She reciprocates the wishes and asks her friend and colleague, Radhika, to bring a file to the cabin as they've got to discuss a project.

Ruhana enters her cabin and is surprised to find it pitch dark. Usually, the place is well lit, as she keeps the curtains open, but today, it seems like the curtains are pulled on and no one has opened the cabin before. She switches on the lights and is surprised to find Vineet in her cabin. She is astonished at the moment, and her eyes turn wide as she spots a cake on her desk. She's clueless about the happenings when a deep, masculine voice falls in her ears. She turns around, only to find Vineet standing in the doorway, leaning against the wall.

"I knew you'd forget. Itna kaam jo karti rehti ho." Vineet says.

"Huh, what did I forget?" Ruhana asks, looking at him.

"You forgot that it's your first work anniversary. It's been a year since you've been working with us. So, here's just a little surprise for you." Vineet smiles softly.

Ruhana is astonished. Yeah, it's been one year since she's been working with Vineet at Oberoi Industries. Ruhana didn't realise the time and is astonished that he has arranged a small surprise for her. No one else knows about it, and he persuades her to cut the cake. Along with the cake were a bouquet of yellow roses and a congratulations card. Ruhana is touched at the moment. She cuts the cake and feeds a piece to Vineet. The two have a little party of their own.