#4. |Conversing|

Aarna, Ruhana, and Vineet have a treat of their own. They have dinner and then leave the restaurant. At the same time, Aarna spots an ice cream parlour and insists on having some ice cream. Vineet agrees; he says that the ice cream treat is on him. The girls chuckle and agree with him. The ice cream parlour is nearby, so they decide to walk. Aarna begins to walk ahead of Ruhana and Vineet.

As they walk ahead, Vineet holds Ruhana's hand, taking her by surprise. She looks at him and smiles. Yeah, he holds a special place in her heart. These two always do things that make them happy. They also have a different kind of understanding.

"Thanks!" He whispers, so loudly that only she can hear him.

"Thanks? For what? I mean, you treated me in the morning, you remembered this day, and now you're thanking me. Why?" She asked while looking at him.

"Thanks for making me a part of your life. Not everyone is like you, Ruhana. I thought I wouldn't find anyone, but then you came." He smiles at her.

"I'm luckier than you, Vineet. With you around, I feel safe and happy. And now you've befriended Aaru too! What else do I need? I know if I'm busy or unavailable, you will take care of her like I do." Ruhana says, looking straight into his eyes.

"You two are very precious to me. I am glad I met you, Ruhana. My life is good with you." He says.

Ruhana is touched by his words. She knows that he's kind enough, and he's more than a friend to her. With his words, she's assured that with him, life is going to be easy for her.