Part 35

Tony rang the doorbell to your house, annoyed that he even has to be there. A girl he only saw a couple of times opened the door. He didn't bother greeting her, or saying anything else."Where is Y/N?" He simply questioned.

The girl looked him up and down, clearly upset at the lack of manners from his side. Then, she replied in a tone that sounded annoyed. "Why?"

Tony held up your purse."She forgot this at the hospital."

"Miss Y/L/N is sleeping and she doesn't want anybody to disturb her. I'll take that and tell her you found it-"

"Don't bother." He said, pushing past the girl and into the house. "I need to talk to her."

"I can't- Wait!" Jane raised her voice, but the man wasn't listening. She hurried after him, trying to stop him.

Tony opened the door to your room, seeing your sleeping figure on the bed. The door slammed against the wall behind them, but the sound clearly didn't disturb you from your sleep.

"Y/N!" Tony called, but you weren't responding.

Jane ran inside and tried to pull Tony back. "I told you not to-"

"Y/N, don't pretend you're sleeping."Tony said, approaching the bed and throwing the purse next to you.

His eyebrows furrowed when you didn't move. You were sleeping on your stomach and he couldn't see your face from your hair, so he moved your hair aside and grabbed your face. "Y/N?"

"Is she okay?" Jane asked, sounding worried as she stepped inside.

Tony's blood ran cold. He froze at the spot, unable to move when he saw your face. He checked your breathing, and your pulse, only to realize it was barely there.

"Call 911."

"What's going on here?" Alec asked as he walked into your room.

"Oh, thank God you're here!" Jane said, stepping aside and pulling him inside the room. "Something is wrong."

Alec rushed towards your bed."Move." He ordered Tony, grabbing your face in his hands and checking your pulse before looking at Jane. "How many pills did she take?"

"I- I don't know." Jane mumbled out, visibly shaking as her eyes filled up with tears.

"What pills?" Tony asked, looking between Jane and Alec, his eyebrows furrowing. When neither of them replied, he could already feel something was wrong. "What pills?!"He repeated his question, but raised his voice at the two.

"She was struggling with sleeping. She couldn't sleep at all, actually, so I've been giving her sedatives-"

"What?" Tony asked. "Why did she take anything from you in the first place?"

"Because you weren't there for her!"

"That's between the two of us!"

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have left her that way, and she wouldn't be taking those pills."

"Enough!" Jane yelled out, finally making the two men stop. "You need to help her. Right now!"

"Shit." Alec mumbled out. "Did you call 911?"

"They're on their way." Jane replied.

"Help me move her on her side."Alec told Tony, who stepped in before Alec could even put his hands on you, moving you on your side.

"Don't touch her." Tony told him."You don't get to touch her at all."

"I have to help her until medics get here to-"