Part 2

"I'm sorry for what happened between Amanda and Y/N." Your father told Tony as they walked out to court. "Y/N can't get along with Amanda."

"No worries." Tony told him. "I understand."

"Y/N has always had a bad temperament, and Amanda makes it about ten times worse."He added."They don't get along."

Tony's eyes narrowed as he watched a guy standing next to you, talking to you.

"Do you want to join me for a game?"

"Uh... " Tony looked around. "I'll join you in a minute."

Your father agreed, walking away to the other side of the court, where Natasha and Steve were. You were hidden from their view pretty well, which Tony was thankful for. He came up to you, glaring at the guy.

"Y/N." He spoke, making you turn around to face him.

"Oh, Tony!" You grinned.

He stood next to you, wrapping an arm around your waist and taking you by surprise. "And who is this?"

"This is, uh... what was your name again?"

The boy looked annoyed. "Jack. I've been trying to explain to you how to play golf for the past twenty minutes."

You let out a chuckle. "Oops."

"I suggest you leave. Now." Tony told the boy, who scoffed and walked away, annoyed.

"What was that?" You removed his hand from your waist and turned to look at him.

"What was what?"

"Don't play dumb, Stark."

He placed his hand on your lower back and pulled you closer to himself, your chest bumping against his, your lips parting. His other hand was placed on your jaw, his thumb moving over your bottom lip. "If you want attention, Y/L/N, you can come to me."

You pat his shoulder before pulling out of his hold. "I'm not one of those girls, Mr. Stark. Better luck with someone else."

He gripped your wrist, pulling you back. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Tell me one thing." You looked up at him, meeting his gaze. "How do you know Amanda?"

"We met a few years ago."

"How many years ago?"

Tony sighed. "About eight years ago."

You breathed out. You found their relationship suspicious, but she's been married to your father for ten years. She wouldn't cheat on him, right?

"Why are you asking?" He asked and you shook your head.

"No reason. You can go back to her and tell her how pretty she is, like you did back there."

Tony smiled. "I was trying to be nice, you know."

"Well, you can go to wherever the hell she is now, and keep being nice to her."

"... are you jealous?"

You scoffed. "Please. Who do you think you are, Stark?"

He looked down at you, his gaze dropping down to your lips.

He decided to pull away. "So, I heard you've been trying to learn how to play golf."

"No." You raised your head, avoiding looking at him. "I hate it."

"Oh."

You looked at him out of the corner of your eye. "But... if you're offering to teach me how to play, then... I guess I'd agree to that."

He smirked, taking a golf club and handing you it.

"Oh, Jesus." You commented, looking down at it. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Take it out for a walk." Tony replied sarcastically. "What do you think?"

"If you keep being sarcastic, I'm gonna ditch you for cocktails."

"Alright, I'm sorry." He said, standing behind you and adjusting your body."Don't be so stiff. Relax. You know what's the point of golf, right?"

"I'm not that dumb."

Tony rolled his eyes, placing his hands on your waist and parting your legs with his foot. "You need to bend-"

"Oh?"

Tony gave you a look. "... your knees."He finished.

"Like this?" You asked, slightly bending your hips and Tony bit on his lip when he felt your ass grinding against his crotch.

He explained to you how to swing and hit the ball, after which you played for a bit before you went back to get drinks. Natasha and Steve joined you and you slid the cold drink towards her, making her bend over to place a kiss on your cheek. "May God bless the dinosaur that died to make the fossil fuel that was treated to become petrol in the car that took your mom to hospital to give birth to you."

You shared a look with Tony. "You could've just said thanks?" He said.

You laughed. "Well, you obviously don't know that Nat always liked to be a bit extra when it came to some things."

She sipped on her drink and nodded her head.

You looked down, only to see Tony's hand placed on your thigh again. You looked up at him again, but his gaze was peeled to your cleavage, before he raised it to look at your eyes.

"Aren't you two spending a lot of time together?" Natasha asked.

"Well, you ditched me for Steve, so..."

Steve looked at you. "Hey, don't bring me into those things. You can have her back."

"You can keep her." You laughed."I'm going home soon, anyway."

"Why?" Tony turned his head towards you so fast, you were scared for a moment that he'll break his neck.

"I've got a painting to finish." You replied. "And I've just got the right motivation to do that."

"Didn't Y/N tell you it's her birthday next week?" Natasha asked him.

"No." Tony replied, watching you.

You grinned. "Oh. Well. It's my birthday next week. There you go."You went to stand up.

"Sit." He ordered, making you do exactly as he said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's nothing special, really."

"Well, she throws the best parties, so I wouldn't say it's nothing special."Natasha said.

"Can we talk?" Tony asked you and you both stood up, walking towards the exit and leaving Natasha and Steve behind, both having grins on their faces.

"Well, there will be no party this year. I'm just having a small dinner with dad and the bitch- sorry, Amanda. Nat and Steve will also be there. You can join us, too."You told Tony.

"Of course I will. And you could've stayed longer, you know."

"Yes, but I have a painting to finish. And I can't wait to take this uncomfortable skirt off."

"Why didn't you say anything, I could've taken it off for you." Tony nudged you, making you smile.

"I'll have to refuse." You told him.

"I've got a small request for a painting. I'll pay however much you want me to."

"What is it?"

He lowered his head towards you and whispered something in your ear, watching as a smile spread on your face. "Can you do that for me?"

"I'm sure I can try." You winked at him, slipping your phone number into his pocket. "You can call me to see how the painting is coming along then."

"I'll check up on you very, very often then." He grinned as you walked away, waving at him.