Part 4

You made your way back to the table a few minutes later, glaring at Tiffany as you sat down. Tony's hand found its way to the usual place, resting on your leg, just above your knee.

"Oh, sweetie, you're back." Your father said. "Tony and I were just talking about your paintings. I showed him a few pictures of it I have on my phone."

"Did you?" You smiled at him.

You felt Tony's hand rub over your knee and thigh as he turned to look at you. "I have to say, you're a very talented woman."

"Well, thank you, Mr. Stark." You took a sip of your wine as you looked at him through your lashes. Tony breathed out at that look.

"I also asked Y/N to paint something for me."

"Oh!" Your father seemed interested."Is it for your office, as well?"

Tony looked at you. "It's more for... my private collection."

"What are you going to paint for him?"He asked again.

"Uh... well, Mr. Stark wanted a landscape. Yes, that's it."

"That's very nice. Send me pictures when you are done, will you?"

You looked at Tony and found him already looking at you, smirk on his face. Your father turned towards Natasha and Steve, asking them something about their wedding, while you and Tony shared looks.

"Y/N, you seem to be getting along well with Mr. Stark." Amanda leaned forward, talking to you two which made you both turn towards her. That gained the attention of your father as well.

You shared a look with Natasha, who simply shrugged.

"Amanda is right, dear. Are you and Tony friends or...?"

"Friends. Yes." You and Tony said together.

You turned towards Amanda."And I remember you still didn't tell us how you and Tony know each other. So?"

Amanda suddenly blushed. "It was at a party." She said, glancing at Tony, who, instead, was looking down at his plate. You nudged him, making him look at you.

"A party?" You repeated.

"Yes. If I remember well, it was after Stark Expo."

"Yes." She nodded.

"I hope it was a good party." You smiled, tilting your head as you looked at her.

Tony cleared his throat. "Let's eat."

You leaned over to look at Tiffany, only to find her still looking at Tony, completely star-struck by him. You handed her a napkin, while she stared at you in confusion. "You're drooling."You told her. "I thought you might want to wipe it off your face."

She glared at you while taking the napkin and setting it aside.

When the dinner was over, you took Tony back to your house in your new car, where he left his car behind. You leaned on your car as Tony left it and made his way over to you, meeting your smile.

"Thank you for tonight." You told him as he placed a hand on your waist, tucking your hair behind your ear with his other hand.

"You don't have to thank me." He said.

You smiled and he glanced down at your hand on his chest. "And I guess Tiffany made you uncomfortable with her staring."

Tony shrugged, but a smile still appeared on his face. "I'm fine with that."

Your hand dropped from his chest and you stared at him. "You are?"

"Yeah. If that's something I have to go through to spend the night with you, then yeah. Even if that includes a creepy girl staring at me the whole night."

You smiled and pat his chest. "Wanna come in?"

"I'd love to." He said. "But I think my assistant will kill me if I don't go through the files she sent me."

"Oh, sure. You're a busy man."

"How about tomorrow?" He asked you. "We can hang out at-" He saw the way you looked at him and he trailed off. "Busy?"

"Just going with my dad to visit this gallery."

"Well, some other time then?"

"Sure." You grinned as he leaned in, placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Don't forget about my painting." He said, walking away.

"Already started working on it."

He winked at you before getting into his car.

sorry for not posting and answering you guys <3 i was recovering from my surgery