149-150

149 

Princess Ming An died!

Shen Lisa was startled. Luo Jennie harped on about it, even though it was not clear, Shen Lisa was able to understand most of it. There was no doubt that the death of Princess Ming An was on Xie Jungkook's hands. As for those two males, Shen Lisa could almost immediately thought that they were the Xie brothers. The more she thought about it, she could not help but take in a breath of cold air. One had no choice but to say that Xie Jungkook was indeed one who was vicious and merciless. If Princess Ming An was harmed ordinarily, there would not be much of a problem, but to put Princess Ming An and the Xie brothers in such an alluring manner, everyone would not focus on the fact of that they were dead, but on the love affair between them.

It was true that perhaps everything was the perpetrator's doing, but comparing to a cold investigation of the case, this kind of amusing and alluring case was easier for everyone to talk about. No matter what, even if HuangFu Hao or Emperor Wen Hui suppressed it by force or explaining it by person, no one would believe it. Princess Ming An had an appearance of a Princess of a country, but was looked upon like a young lady in a brothel. One fear that when the matter got back to the Qin country, it would also be a joke there.

Xie Jungkook was indeed one who was not in the least tenderhearted.

As for the Xie brothers, Shen Lisa's heart was slightly heavy. Perhaps HuangFu Hao would be in a rodent rage, but no one was able to prove that the Xie brothers forced Princess Ming An to anything, because the Xie brothers were also dead. HuangFu Hao would not be able to take his anger out on the Marquis of Lin An, as the Marquis had lost two sons in a row and that was very tragic.

Luo Jennie saw Shen Lisa's thoughtful look and could not help but ask, "Youngest Biao Sister, have you guessed it? Who do you think the person behind the scenes is, to be this audacious?"

Shen Lisa smiled gently, "I am not an expert in investigating cases. If one wants to know the results of it, one can go to Judicial Bureau to see how the case is trialled."

"Anyways." Luo Jennie was one who says what she thought, "I am not a little bit sympathetic to her at all. That Princess was so bossy and domineering. One heard that she holds a grudge so if she was still alive, one would not know if one day she would be able to find a small mistake of Youngest Biao Sister, so it is better with the current situation. One do not know which hero helped to eliminate a public threat." Luo Jennie rubbed her fists and wiped her palms, seemingly looked like she really wanted to make friends with that person.

Shen Lisa took a glance at her and said, "You are very fond of the person who murder and arson."

Luo Jennie said, "We, the Luo family, have always been clear to distinguish our grudges, hate, love and gratitude!" She suddenly paused and said, "Speaking of being clear on grudges and gratitude, previously when you were kidnapped by others, I went to the Great Liang's Prince Rui for help and he immediately rescued you. Youngest Biao Sister must not forget to thank him when you have time in the future."

Shen Lisa said, "... Many thanks for your concern."

Luo Jennie patted her shoulder and heard Jing Zhe coming in from outside with a smile, "Young Lady Luo, Imperial Physician Gao has come to take your pulse."

Luo Jennie's face instantly changed and she immediately stood up and said to Shen Lisa, "Then Youngest Biao Sister, I will leave first. Think about the matter of Princess Ming An and if there is any conclusion to it, tell me about it as I want to look for that person!" Finishing it was like she had became a mouse who had seen a cat's tail, and ran off with her skirt picked up.

Shen Lisa sighed when she looked at Jennie's back and her eyes gradually became serious.

Xie Jungkook had made such a big ruckus and naturally he had helped to unleash the resentment. However it was after all, a Princess of a country and involved a number of people. Could it pass by calmly? Shen Lisa did not think so.