Indirect Kiss (Part 1)

Shen Lisa's heart was uneasy and she could no longer stand here and get entangled with the Shen family, so she did not turn her head at all as she quickly head back to her room. Outside, Shen Gui and entourage had watched enough commotion, and wanted to enquire more about the matter so the crowd quickly dispersed. Shen Tzuyu followed Chen Rou Qiu and there was a trace of joy on her face. Yesterday when she heard that Consort Dong Shu saw Shen Lisa and Luo Xue Yan, Shen Tzuyu's heart was very restless. Consort Dong Shu was Prince Ding's Consort Mother and if one won Consort Dong Shu's favour, what if strings were anyhow pulled together? Fortunately from today's event, it was the First household that encountered a mishap.

Thinking of that, Shen Tzuyu's footsteps were more lighter and relaxed.

It was Shen Dong Ling whose hands Wan YiNiang was holding, who looked thoughtfully at the courtyard and followed back in.

The huge Western courtyard, was emptied in the flash of a moment that even Ah Zhi also followed Shen Xin's guards back to the Shen family army. Emperor Wen Hui suddenly summoned them to the Palace and naturally confined the Shen family army. Fortunately Mo Qing was still present, mainly because Mo Qing was still not in the name list of the Shen family army's register.

In the room, Jing Zhe, Gu Yu, Bai Lu and Shuang Jiang all stood behind Shen Lisa while Mo Qing stood at attention by the door with a serious expression. Even though Shen Dong Ling said that perhaps Emperor Wen Hui was continue rewarding Shen Xin, everyone knew that it was not possible.

Shen Lisa sat in front of the table with a tight frown but this made Mo Qing heart a little comforted. He was initially worried that Shen Lisa would be nervous and helpless after knowing of the matter, and would be confused as to what to do, but now he was seeing that even though Shen Lisa had a dark look on, she was not nervous at all.

Shen Lisa looked at the personal letter in front of her. The Shen family was eliminated by Fu Sehun in one swoop, and at that time she also tried to block, but Fu Sehun stated the individual count of the Shen family's offences in front of entire court of officials and made her speechless. Even though she knew that everything was false, with the evidence of these falsifications, it rendered those refusals powerless.

On that day in the golden throne hall, every single moment was like a chisel that cut deep into her heart. That condemnation report of the Shen family was in accordance to the time period and said on a daily basis. Now that it is the sixty ninth year of Ming Qi, and she was reborn on the sixty eighth year of Ming Qi, in the thing that Shen Yuan gave Fu Sehun, the offence must definitely be something that happened before the sixty eighth year of Ming Qi.

What were the charges of the Shen family before the sixty eighth year of Ming Qi?

Shen Lisa closed her eyes and some footage appeared in her mind.

She was wearing the Imperial robes of the Empress, and even the entire head of Phoenix hairpins could not cover her sad condition. The entire court of officials was aroused, Pei Lang was indifferent and Fu Sehun furiously threw the report at her face.

There was a civil official reading, "In the sixty eighth year of Ming Qi, the Shen family's officers defied the Emperor's command, secretly released the traitorous bandits and lied to the monarch..."

Secretly released the traitorous bandits, lied to the monarch!

Shen Lisa suddenly opened her eyes!

She suddenly remembered that in the sixty eighth year of Ming Qi, there was indeed a matter that happened. Shen Xin resisted the Xi Rongs and won three city moats, and Emperor Wen Hui commanded that everyone in the city was to be killed without pardon.