Adulterer (Part 1)

It was a lively new year in the Shen residence.

Originally it was because of Ren Wan Yun's and Shen Qing's matters that the atmosphere of the General's residence became depressing, but after the arrival of Jing Chu Chu and Jing Guan Sheng, Old Shen Furen was filled with enthusiasm. She often allowed both siblings to walk around the General's residence and Shen tzuyu was one who was accustomed to deal with people, thus in a short time she and Jing Chu Chu refer to one another as sisters but no one knew if it was sincere or not.

Although Shen tzuyu treated Jing Chu Chu and brother well, the place where this pair of siblings liked to run the most was the Western courtyard. Especially Jing Chu Chu, who often sent over snacks to those who were practicing swordplay. With the previous experience, when coming over she brought a share of soup for everyone, but as compared to the soup that Shen lisa made, the taste was not as wonderful. Those soldiers were frank and outspoken people and keep constantly thinking about the soup that Shen lisa made, and did not show much gratitude to Jing Chu Chu's efforts.

Today was also the case, after the food that Jing Chu Chu brought over was finished, Shen jimin did not talk with her and wanted to continue practicing his sword but was stopped by Jing Chu Chu, "Biao Older Brother..."

"It is better for Biao Younger Sister to return earlier." Shen jimin smiled candidly, "The people here practicing swordplay are all coarse and there are no eyes on swords, thus it would not be good is one accidentally hurts you. Besides, you keep on running here all day and you are a female so it is not a good thing to watch us males practice swords."

It was actually an order to expel the guest.

Jing Chu Chu's face flushed red in a moment and looked at Shen jimin incredulous. Her eyes were wavering with ripples, as if in the next moment she would be crying. Normal males would long have tender and protective feelings for the fairer gender when they saw her actions. But Shen jimin was not one who appreciated beautiful people and just stood there blankly without even going forward to comfort.

Seeing Shen jimin being like this, Jing Chu Chu's originally flushed face became white suddenly. She hurriedly lowered her head and picked up the basket, "Chu Chu understand." Shen then picked her skirt up and ran away. Those who did not know would think that Shen jimin did something to her.

After Jing Chu Chu left a person appeared behind the column, it was Shen lisa who then said, "Eldest Brother, you really do not know how to cherish flowers."

"Hei hei." Shen jimin scratched his head, "I am afraid that Younger Sister will get angry?"

"Why would I be angry?" Shen lisa said flutteringly.

Shen jimin suddenly felt a burst of cold wind whizzed by and he said, "Younger Sister do not like Biao Younger Sister."

"I have no grudges against Biao Older Sister so how would I not like?" Shen lisa retorted.

"lili, is it that that girl bullied you in secret?" Shen Xin who just finished practicing the sword walked over and coincidently heard the conversation between Shen jimin and Shen lisa and said, "If she bully you, do not speak anymore and beat her up!"

"What nonsense are you talking?" Luo Xue Yan saw them talking lively and also walked over. When she heard him she glared at Shen Xin, "lili, do not listen to your father's nonsense. How can a young lady casually make a move? If she really bully you, come back and tell Mother. Mother will beat her up for you."

"That is still a beating." Shen jimin muttered, "It is better for me to go give a beating since I am young and strong."

Shen lisa said, "She did not bully me."