Tit for Tat

"Unfilial granddaughter, get down on your kneels!"

Shen lisa did not move even with the Old Shen Furen's words.

Everyone looked at her in shocked. Shen Xin were not in the residence due to battles thus Shen lisa was brought up by Old Shen Furen. Old Shen Furen was that severe to her and with Shen lisa character of being weak and cowardly, she had never refuted Old Furen's commands before. She actually did not kneel today?

It was indeed that as long as the matter was related to Prince Ding, she would have tremendous courage?

"Zu Mu, Fifth Lady (referring to herself) mistake did one made." Shen lisa calmly said.

"Is the fever making Fifth Younger Sister confused?" Shen tzuyu was the first to speak with an anxious expression on her face, "Zu Mu was only in the moment of anger and would not truly punish you. As long as you admit your mistake then the matter would be concluded. Why are you being stubborn?"

This sentence had already place the fault of knowing one's err and unwilling to change and going against eldest onto Shen lisa's head.

"Impudent! The skies has fallen!" Old Shen Furen was so angry that she suddenly sat upright and her voice became sharper. Shen Yuan Bo who was eating the sweet steam milk pastries was frighten by Old Shen Furen sudden action and the snacks he was holding accidentally fell onto the ground, causing him to burst into tears.

"Seventh son mustn't cry." Ren Wan Yun saw that her youngest son was crying and immediately took a few steps forward to carry him in her arms as she looked at Shen lisa with an unfavourable manner, "Fifth Lady, are you crazy? Who taught you to go against one's elders?"

Shen lisa looked at Ren Wan Yun.

Second Furen, Ren Wan Yun, was full-bodied and wore a blue silk dress with a rosy and fair plump face. When one saw her, she look kind and benevolent as she usually had a smile on her face. She had the authority of the household in her hands and everyone in Shen residence respected her fairness in handling matters. She was entirely worthy to be a good daughter-in-law and wife.

Shen lisa also thought the same until later when she was married off, Shen Xin almost added half of his assets into the dowry but at the end only a few ended up at Prince Ding's residence. Why was it like that? It was naturally swallowed up by Ren Wan Yun.

Ren Yan Yun confiscated the more valuable items in the dowry and since the owner was change with the addition of Shen Xin not in the capital, she was married foolishly into Prince Ding's residence. It was because of her dowry that she had lost her standing in the entire Prince Ding's residence. It was all due to this good Shenshen's 'fairness'.

"Second Shen's remark meant that Fifth Lady is wrong?" Shen lisa softly said, "But Fifth Lady did not know where did one went wrong."

"Stupid thing!" Old Shen Furen did not hold back and immediately cursed, "Such a young age and still do not know what shame is. To steal a look of His Highness Prince Ding. You have shame us all in the Shen residence! And to even dare to rebut at me. Who taught you the rules to be this disrespectful!"

Shen lisa sigh softly in her heart. Old Shen Furen usually had an air of arrogance but once she open her mouth, it was the style of a songstress. Which old furen of a noble family would curse like this? It was exactly like a common prostitute lady. In Shen lisa's past life, she did not feel that way but after being an Empress and seeing this, she felt that Old Shen Furen's words had brought down her status.

"Steal a look at His Highness Prince Ding?" She tilted her head and asked in confusion.

Shen tzuyu could not help but say, "Fifth Younger Sister, although it is known that you are in love with Prince Ding, but to fall into the water just to steal a look of Prince Ding is detrimental to this residence's face. Moreover His Highness Prince Ding would not be happy in his heart. Fifth Younger Sister, you did better find a chance to apologise to Prince Ding."