Encountering In The Palace Again (Part 1)

"Why say that?" Ji Eunwoo asked.

Gao Taehyung touched his chin, "Since she is dealing with Prince Ding, she would not be with Prince Ding's team. The Crown Prince, Prince Zhou and Prince Li, which side is Shen Lisa on?"

"Neither side." Xie Jungkook said.

"Oh?" Ji Eunwoo felt strange, "Why not on either side?"

Xie Jungkook's gaze was slightly unhurried, "Pei Lang is not a normal person and only have yet to enter officialdom, thus fall over due to his youth. Just now you all have heard, Shen Xin would not necessarily be as meticulous as Shen Lisa's moves and execution."

Not overly smooth, not acknowledging, neither admitting nor declining and also not accepting. Even officials that had raised and fell in the ocean of officialdom would not be able to be entirely in one's element like her. Shen Xin was a general and Luo Xue Yan was also a general, so who did Shen Lisa learn this skill from? Was there an expert guiding the Shen family in the shadows? Initially he thought it was so but right now, he could be certain that it was all Shen Lisa's own intention. If she was someone with the Crown Prince or any of the other Princes, she would never use this kind of method of planning and preparation for each step, as every Prince had strong power behind them thus they would not use such a stupid method.

However she was able to maximize the achievements within her abilities and scope. One could not help but wonder, if she was given enough connections and power, how big a storm could she create. Even now when she did not have any leverage, she could slowly train her chess pieces up.

The world was like a chess game and in the chess game of Ming Qi, there are too many people playing. However, Xie Jungkook had never place Shen Lisa in it as she was a weak female and had no intentions.

But today Xie Jungkook was able to look through this young lady's ability to subdue a hero with a cup of wine, and saw her ambitions.

"But we still do not know how she knew about Pei Lang's background." Ji Eunwoo said, "Even the Feng Xian Pawnshop did not dig it out."

Prefectural Magistrate Pei's residence has spared every effort to protect this son, so naturally preparations were made perfectly. Pei Lang also did not fail to live up to his father's expectations, and did not seek revenge or hold resentments and lived incognito while also becoming a teacher. No one would notice him but Shen Lisa saw through his tricks, and also made Liu Ying a bargaining chip against Pei Lang.

One did not know where the information was acquired, just like case with the Chen brothers.

"Do not mind her." Xie Jungkook said, "Is the memorandum to request for commander position written."

"It is written already." Gao Taehyung frowned, "But are you really sure... Once this start, there will be no turning back. And your plans at this end have not yet being received at that side, if it is not accepted..."

"Do as I say." Xie Jungkook stood up.

*****

Returning back to the Shen residence, in the Western courtyard, Shen Lisa changed her clothes and just as her hair was let down she saw Bai Lu coming in hastily, "Young Lady, Furen request you to go over to discuss some things."

The end of the year has passed and it was almost time for the start of Spring. Because Shen Xin requested Emperor Wen Hui to stay in the Ding capital for half a year, Luo Xue Yan was much more relaxed. She would often buy clothes and jewellery for Shen Lisa or let Shen Jimin bring Shen Lisa out to eat and play. There were also times when Shen Lisa herself felt that she was being raised like an hedonistic child of rich parents by Shen Xin and wife.