Vows

Lee Know was taking deep breaths, feeling the weight of nervousness settle upon him. He wore a white suit meticulously chosen from among a myriad of options over the course of a month. The room was adorned with white flowers and sunflowers, casting a serene ambiance around him as he stood before the mirror, his reflection scrutinizing every detail.

A knock on the door was heard, it was Jungkook, wearing a black suit and looking super cool. "Sunbae!" Lee know said smiling at him. 

Jungkook came to him and hugged him strongly

Jungkook came to him and hugged him strongly. "You look so pretty, Minho-yah!" Jungkook said and placed a kiss on Lee Know's forehead. 

Lee know sighed. "Sunbae, I am so nervous. I feel like I need to vomit." 

Jungkook chuckled. "You are gonna change the world a little bit today, at least the K-pop world," Jungkook said. 

"I am so scared. I don't how our fans will take it! What if they start to hate us, sunbae!" Lee know said sounding anxious. 

"You are not alone, Minho! hmmm? I and Taehyung are coming out after you guys! But maybe after a few more years..." Jungkook said beaming with happiness. 

Lee know smiled at the older. "Sunbae, I am really happy for you!" Lee know said holding Jungkook's hand in his small ones.

A voice shocked them. "What is going on?" Eunwoo said, coming in the room. He was wearing a black suit, a beautiful one. Lee know gulped as he saw the beautiful man who was going to be his husband in an hour. 

Eunwoo stopped on his track and mumbled, "Beautiful! You look beautiful! Minho-yah! Can i kiss you right now?" Lee know chuckled and Jungkook coughed

"I will take my leave then. You guys be ready! The press will try to eat you up once you step out of the chapel, we will there for you! But still... it's your fight!" Jungkook said before leaving. 

Eunwoo and Lee know nodded. Lee know sighed once again. "Nervous?" Eunwoo asked massaging Lee know's shoulder. Lee know just nodded. 

Eunwoo took out his phone and showed Lee know a picture. It was soonie, doongie and dori in suits and wearing hats. Lee know laughed out. 

"AAAA... Hyung I want to go see them!" Eunwoo smiled. "There is more!" he said. 

"Look at our flower girl. She is looking so cute in the white dress. Chan was going on like 'She is my daughter, obviously she is cute' but I think she might mess up the flower spreading thing." Eunwoo said. 

"It's okay! Just she being there is enough!" 

Eunwoo paused looking at his lover for a moment. 

"I am so proud of myself. Today, Lee Minho aka Lee Know of stray kids, who is the best 4th gen dancer, the best visual of 4th gen, who is a little short but that makes him cute, the most amazing person, the coolest person, is going to be my husband." Eunwoo said kissing Lee know's hand. 

Lee know smiled at the elder. "Thank you for loving me. The most beautiful person with the most beautiful heart, Cha Eunwoo, thank you for loving me!" Lee know said. Eunwoo placed a kiss on Lee know's lips.

------------------------------

The chapel was bathed in a soft glow, illuminated by the gentle flicker of candles that adorned every corner. White flowers adorned the pews, their delicate petals adding a touch of elegance to the intimate setting. At the front of the chapel stood a simple wooden altar, draped in flowing white fabric, a symbol of purity and love.

Eunwoo stood at the altar, his heart pounding with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. His gaze was fixed on the entrance of the chapel, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his beloved Lee Know. Suddenly, the doors swung open, and there stood Lee Know, resplendent in a white suit that perfectly accentuated his features. Eunwoo's breath caught in his throat as he beheld the sight of his soon-to-be husband, his heart swelling with love and adoration.

Lee Know's eyes met Eunwoo's, and in that moment, time seemed to stand still. With each step down the aisle, Lee Know's presence filled the room with an undeniable sense of warmth and joy. As he reached the altar, their hands intertwined, a silent promise of love and devotion exchanged between them.

The ceremony began, and as they stood facing each other, their love radiated like a beacon, enveloping everyone present in its warmth. Lee Know spoke his vows first, his voice filled with emotion as he pledged his love and commitment to Eunwoo. His words echoed through the chapel, each syllable carrying the weight of a lifetime of love and devotion.

Then it was Eunwoo's turn. With trembling hands and a heart full of love, he spoke from the depths of his soul, his words a testament to the love that had blossomed between them. As he uttered his vows, tears welled up in his eyes, each word a promise to cherish and honor Lee Know for all eternity.

With their vows exchanged and rings placed upon their fingers, Eunwoo and Lee Know sealed their union with a tender kiss, their love transcending time and space. As they turned to face their loved ones, their hearts overflowing with joy, the chapel erupted in applause and cheers, a celebration of love that would echo through the ages.

As they walked hand in hand down the aisle, surrounded by their friends and family, Eunwoo and Lee Know knew that their love was destined to withstand the test of time.