Meeting him for the first time: Eunwoo's pov

I was in my dressing room getting ready and going over my lines. I was a guest MC today at this K-show. Two of my juniors are also gonna be MC-ing with me. I didn't get the chance to talk to them yet which made me a little anxious. I would have preferred to practice our lines together before the live show starts.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

A guy came in. I knew who he was. 'Lee Know from Stray Kids.' He came and bowed, greeting me with a bouquet of flowers. I was kind of flustered, so I didn't know how to react. It's not that this was the first time a junior was handing me a bouquet, it was just Lee Know had this beautiful smile.

'He really is like a sculpture, huh!' I thought.

All the features of his face were just perfect. His high nose bridge. His eyes were too big and were almost like a cat, I was sure that one could drown in those eyes. Shit! I had been staring for too long.

I came back to reality as he giggled shyly. And trust me! I fell in love right at that moment.

"You are handsome." I said.

A normal reaction would be him denying the fact, or, saying that I was more handsome.

But he grinned and said, "I get that a lot."

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at him. He also laughed. And man! That was the most beautiful laugh I have ever seen. His eyes were literally sparkling.

"But you are short, you know?" I said in a teasing voice.

"That makes me cute, right?" He winked.

"Can't deny that..." I said.

He just grinned at me. I could say he was flirty. His eyes, his lips everything screamed out that he was flirting at that moment. But it felt so natural that one would think that Lee Know was flirting unconsciously. Maybe he was?

"Sunbaenim, I was thinking if you would like to practice the lines with me before the live." Lee Know said fidgeting the script in his hand.

I nodded. And started to practice. At one point, Lee Know read out my lines by mistake. He, then looked at me showing a guilty grin.

"Are you trying to steal my lines?" I said.

"I can do that." He said in a teasing tone.

"Do it if you can!"

"I will. And you will take me out for dinner then." He grinned. Again that grin was fluttering my heart.

"OKAY!" I mumbled.

He left after we were done practicing.

It was a segment of the show where my team was promoting our new song "Candy Sugar". All of us were saying our thoughts on the new song. Two MCs were also helping us. Lee Know was one of them.

Being a flirt which he was, he said, "I almost called you guys 'Candy Sugars' by mistake!!!"

My team members were like... "Yeah Yeah we would love to hear that from you!!!"

He then said, "Candy Sugars'" in a very, I repeat, very flirty tone bending himself a little.

I was awestruck. I somehow managed to say "Thank you... Lee Know-yah."

Then I joined them as the guest MC. Lee Know would look at me and give a mischievous smile as if he was gonna steal my lines right away.

When we were almost done and were saying the ending lines, he started to say my lines, I would have stopped saying as he was saying them already. But, I decided that I am not gonna lose.

I also said the lines in unison.

When the camera rolled away from us. I looked at him and said, "Told you! You lost."

He just smiled shyly

He just smiled shyly. We were done for that day. I was walking out of the set with my manager where I saw Lee Know who was standing with his manager talking about something.

I walked towards him, tapped him on the shoulder, "Let's go have dinner together." I said.

I could see his eyes getting bigger. He jumped and said, "Yesss, sunbaenim!!!"

"Call me hyung...." I mumbled.

He was quiet for a few seconds.

"Okay...then you call me Minho." Saying that he smiled at me.

"Minho..." I mumbled.

This is how we met for the first time. And after that he would often call me asking, "Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Hyung, wanna go look for a new restaurant?"

And when he didn't call, I would call him asking, "Why didn't you call?"

We got closer than we thought we would. Spending time with him was relaxing. He was cool, sometimes flirty, sometimes a little weird. I knew all of his cats' names. I liked the way his eyes sparkled when he showed me videos of his cats' or talked about food.

___________________________________________
Hey guys!!! Please comment and vote if you are reading!!!
This is a very new ship!!! So I am scared that I will not get views!!!
Help🤗